Ludia Forums

Alternate Hybrid design #2- Mammolania

Soo, many people I guess we’re hyped for this, so fingers crossed the results aren’t disappointing :blush:. I haven’t got much experience with fur…or mammals for that matter…

A different drawing style from the first, I used colored pencils, since that would be relevant for fur…and a lot of outline. It isn’t my greatest artwork…just that I do reptiles better…but hope you like it :slight_smile:.

24 Likes

It’s a simple one I guess…I really can’t make it look ‘colourful’… But this in itself took long enough…

1 Like

I don’t really see any other options that aren’t mutant abominations lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah. That’s hot. That’s real hot

2 Likes

I love it

1 Like

Yeah lol. Couldn’t really think of something that looks decent :sweat_smile:

Glad you liked it! :blush:

Hey it’s better than the abomination we got so I see this as an absolute win; well done :+1:

1 Like

Great rework I love Mammoth’s model, definitely better than the Rhino one

For the next design did you decide wish hybrid you want to made ?

1 Like

Lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d redo spinoconstrictor

I want to see how others would look at it

I prefer this to the crazy bowser rhino we got. It looks very regal, and yet somehow also like something out of monster hunter lol

1 Like

I’d love Spinoconstrictor if it was reinterpreted to look like a Chinese dragon

Something like this:

That’d be amazing

8 Likes

Replace the horns with crests and ditch the legs and whiskers and it would look pretty good

2 Likes

Yes so much nicer and mammotherium to be the body shape of a mammoth

1 Like

Sarconyx

I love it! The part I like is where you drew such realistic looking fur.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I’m really happy that you liked it :blush::slight_smile:.
I think I have decided what to do next, but I’m not gonna say anything, it’s gonna come as a surprise :grin:.

1 Like

This is so much better, what was ludia thinking when they took a mammoth and put an undersized turtle shell on top of it. It looks so small on the thing I wonder if they took an actual oversized turtle out of it.

1 Like

So about the one ill be doing next; it will either be Spinocons or Purrolyth :blush:. Whatever i feel like doing at that time really :sweat_smile:

1 Like