Ludia Forums

Always 0 points in my alliance

I have the problem that within my alliance my points above 4.800) are not shown. Instead of my real points, my alliance members and me only see a „0“.
I hoped that the problem is solved when I do my first fight in the new season, bit unfortunately nothing happened.

Can you please help me?

Have you tried restarting the game? Have you won a battle yet? If yes for both idk

That‘s the problem. I‘ve made and won a few battles and restarted several times

1 Like

Have you been caught cheating? I heard cheaters had their account zeroed by Ludia.

Hm, I don‘t think so. I can see my points and they also change when I win or lose battles. I only have 0 points in my alliance.

We have one member with the same issue. For months the score has been 0, but that player is pretty active and battling all the time.

Thank God, I‘m not alone :grin:

1 Like

Hey Garelli68, could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a look at your account.

Thanks!

Have you tried leaving your alliance and join again?

Good idea! Not yet, but it‘s worth trying. I will check this

I have checked your hint. Unfortunately doesn‘t work. Perhaps Ludia Support can help.

Hi Ned,
I‘ve written you an e-mail today (not the first one). Enclosed you also find my support key.
Ist would be great if you can help me.

1 Like

Hy Ned,
still waiting for your answer. Have you seen my email?
Regards Garelli68

Hey Garelli68, depending on our team’s current ticket volume, it could take a few business days for our team to reply to your email. Once our team gets a chance to review your message, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please make sure not to update your ticket until our team replies, as that can reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

Hey Ned,
again 7 days without any answer from your support team.
Why, what is the problem?
Garelli68

I have an alliance member who is showing 0 also. He was accused of gps spoofing for having a family member in a very far away location playing his account and was suspended for 24hrs. Since then he shows 0 but he’s very active. I assume to himself, he sees his trophy’s and doesn’t know he shows 0 to everyone else.

Hey Garelli68, I’ve sent you a private message.

Hi,
many thanks for your answer.
I‘ve never been accused of spoofing. But my daughter sometimes used my account because my animals are higher and that makes more fun in battles. Furthermore I‘m working in external sales and travel sometimes.
So this could give the impression of gps spoofing.