Am I the only one who don't use DRACOCERA?

Well, the abuse of dracocera is embarassing! If you go to take a look on the Champions ranking (especially the firsts 500) you can see the 95 percent use STUPID DRACOCERA.

Really embarassing!
Using dracocera it’s not skill but just a way for people who wanna win easily and a way for not playing the opponents.

Many times I left the match, because they put dracocera, they kill your Dino, they cure dracocera, and they run away.

Embarassing and frustrating!

5 Likes

No. However I win more if the other side doesn’t have a rat. So thinking of leveling mine!

2 Likes

You are level 18 and have that team??? :thinking:

19 Likes

Wait.
Didn’t you say Dracocera was seriously nerfed and laughed about it?
I was wondering if you were going to change your mind. LOL

3 Likes

No. The problem is they break just the balls because the nerf just has increased the persons who have that.
It’s just a status symbol. So boring! This Is the different!

Yes, that’s my team. Now, we are talking about dracocera. Do you use DRACOCERA?

Haha oh dear. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah! That’s it.
Thanks GPx! LMAO

1 Like

Stop flaming. I can explain myself better: the thing I don’t like Is that everytime I make a battle everyone use STUPID DRACOCERA like they wouldn’t have choice, and I’m very satisfied they aren’t able about use that against to me cuz I have a good team.

So, I’m really angry everyone use the same and the same dinosaur, and use the same stupid tactic.
This game Is become boring for that.

2 Likes

You throw Dracocera matches because they are boring?
Why not beat them and teach them a lesson instead?
They will never know how badly it was nerfed if you let them win.
EDIT: I see you typing. No hate, just thoroughly enjoying watching you tap dance around this. LOL

1 Like

I Kill a dracocera with one hit the more of times. This Is why I’m explaining the community Is obsessed by a dinosaur that Is not strong but just an escamotage for making a kill really easily… The dracocera can die with one hit. That’s unsufferable the people use that cuz everyone have that dino.

I hope in a better future.

2 Likes

I don’t use it. If somebody beats me with an extremely high levelled one then fair enough. It’s not how I want to play but whatever floats your boat. I run a lot of counters to it now, so if I come across one I can generally beat it. Unless it’s got stupid health. I will say that getting angry won’t solve anything. I just choose not to let it bother me :blush:

5 Likes

Dracocera = DracoNOOBS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’d be more impressed if you didn’t run with thor, tryko, erlidom, and utarinex…

1 Like

The surprise in this topic is a level 18 with that team…

16 Likes

I could imagine it’s possible if you ignore absolutely everything else in the game. Would be curious to see the rest of the deck…

ps. I have a super boosted L30 DC. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t use DC. Well, in tournaments I do because my dino choices are limited. But there’s no room for that trash on my real team. I don’t have to rely on cheapness to win.

5 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again -

Just because you can see it coming doesn’t make it any less of a cheap shot.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought :joy:

Nope, this thing isn’t gonna go anywhere over 16.

It’s called dignity.

13 Likes