Ludia Forums

Am I the only one with this bug?

The damn bugs just cost me another win streak and trophies and tokens. FIX THE ARENA

1 Like

We all know about the discrepancy kind of things, surely something is going wrong. I guess in many cases it has something to do with over x turn effects. Like in this picture, all my dragons suffers the overturn damage twice in one turn. Can this be what’s causing the discrepancy?

Dont think so.

In my experience the Discrepacy happens when u start a match and, while battling, the Defender levels up One dragon of the team or change the defensive team.

Anyway I got hit by the phoenixfire for the first time in the battle so why would my dragons lose health so many times a turn?

Continually, usually as I’m just winning a battle, I get an error that there is a discrepancy between clients or something like that. I have to restart the game and it reads the last battle as lost. Very frustrating, especially since it happened multiple times as I was trying to win 5 in a row and had almost done so.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, Xie_W. Our team is aware of this issue, and they’re working on a solution for it.

If you haven’t already, could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try to make this right for you?

its make Me lose what is this

+1 on this problem… Repeated server / client discrepancy. Worth noting that this has become far more frequent after the latest update.

@Ned Just a heads up… I reported this to support directly once, and the response from them was to refill some energy then they told me not to report it again. I found that a little off-putting. I wanted you to be aware that contacting support may not be a positive experience for some people.

4 Likes

I noticed I only get this error when I use the new toothless, when I don’t. The error does not appear

I am constantly getting this issue as well. I took some screenshots. It makes it impossible to win streaks. Additionally, if I go ahead and play through the battle you can see I defeat all the dragons but it still claims I am defeated. Restarting the game does noes not fix this arena validation discrepancy bug.

Constantly getting this error as well

Yep, it’s just gotten worse since the patch. Now I get the discrepancy thing sometimes but also just get where it flat out freezes.

I did email the contact and was given a bit of energy and then told there was nothing more they can offer if I continued to play the arena and experienced issues. That would be fine if it was fixed after a few days but now that it’s just gotten worse since the last patch it means a significant portion of the game is not working or I can only play it at a disadvantage since my Dreadfall Toothless is my strongest dragon by 150 points right now and the only one that is maxed at 5 stars.

1 Like

I think I may have spotted something that leads to the arena crash, but it could just be my own confirmation bias… Pay attention to whether or not you get the discrepancy after a 5-tile. That seems to be the common thread for when I get the discrepancy error in Arena.

So far I have found that if you get this message, after you press ok wait about 5 seconds after it pops up before your next move each time it pops up. So far if I’ve won the battle, doing this won’t make that win a loss. I believe it happens when you are going to fast and the server can’t keep up.

As I said so far it seems to work.

2 Likes

Good evening!
I have a problem with arena fights. I defeat 2 times by mistake of the game that is present on screen, i lose my 5 win streak and points. On defeat screen you can see that 4 of my dragos has almost full life but all of enemy dragons are defeated.
Please, help with this problem.

Look in here to find more persons with your bug - I feel like it’s almost the whole playerbase, so definitely you (as player) are not the one causing the bug. It existed before the update as well but was not as common as now.

2 Likes

So far I have found that if you get this message, after you press ok wait about 5 seconds after it pops up before your next move each time it pops up. So far if I’ve won the battle, doing this won’t make that win a loss. I believe it happens when you are going to fast and the server can’t keep up.

As I said so far it seems to work.

2 Likes

Alright now I have encountered this problem twice when I attacked one guy and retried and the second time a dead enemy dragon won’t leave the battle and flee won’t end the battle.

1 Like

This has happened twice to me now. At the end of the battle I get this message and it says I’ve been defeated. You can see in the screenshot that all the opposing dragons have been defeated and all of my dragons are alive. This is the second time I’ve lost my streak. Can you please fix?

1 Like

I checked the game log and it shows that I won this game and I was defeated in a game I never played!

1 Like