Ludia Forums

Am I the only one with this issue?

I have restarted my phone, turned my WiFi off and back on and still I get this. I want to know if I am the only one with this issue. If I am I will send a ticket to ludia

2 Likes

Well u probably have not as good as internet as mine i only get that when i accidentally turn my phone off in a battle (pvp one) and it crashes but thats all when i get that ‘bug’

1 Like

Hey there, Indoraptor08. If you are still getting this error, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can better assist you.

Thanks!

1 Like

OK the odd thing is pretty much as soon as I made this thread apparently it worked even though I tried multiple times before and it didn’t work…

Very strange! But I’m glad to hear that the problem resolved on its own. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i also need help from support, my game keeps doing the same and then when i go back it does like a loading thing 2 times the first one does 127mb and the second somewhere 619mb then when its done it says " timeout connecting to game server. " it keeps on happening so i ended up deleting the game for now, Im defenitly going to download it again just when its the end of april ( end of my school). plzz help

No…i don’t have this problem … try restarting the device.

did not work

hmmm … check connection, free space, or remove applications.

or wait until tomorrow, it may be a little technical problem.

yep did that too

Hopefully :pensive:

hope your game will be available tomorrow for you

yeah thanks, ill just download the game again and see.

1 Like

Sad it started happening to me ever since i had enough dna to buy another indominus for lvl 20 hahah

have you tried using mobile data?otherwise, sorry, I have more idea😞

Its fine thanks for trying though, Ill wait for ludia support

1 Like