so another year’s end… It’s December… when a tournament is about to begin

Hope everybody gets what they like or want
let the tournament begin!

5 Likes

I guess this is it I am not sure

2 Likes
  1. What is this?
  2. How does it work?
  3. Has this happened before or is this just speculation?
2 Likes

yay. im in shuno

2 Likes

Where has this been posted by Ludia? I have not seen this information released anywhere.

3 Likes

Nobody posted it. They just saw that the weekly schedule picture was the same picture used for the previous Amargasaurus bracketed tournament and that there was a recent post by Ludia about Amargasaurus, and suddently we’re assuming that this torunament is going to be for exactly Amargasaurus and that the brackets are going to be exactly the same.

In all likelihood it should be Amargasaurus. However I don’t think there’s any guarantee on the lower brackets.

5 Likes

Yes ur right @Sionsith I referred to your videos and judged this. not sure still. @TBNRdoodler I’ll explain in the morning goodnight!

1 Like

Dude… you don’t post this out here before knowing what the tournament is. Imagine the confusion and awkwardness if the tourney turns out to be not even Amargasaurus.

6 Likes

The good news is @Pristine_nightfury was right they just posted the same picture in the FB daily update.

5 Likes

I thought we had an Amargasaurus tournament this year already, no? A lot of herbivores in a row recently. Where’s the amphibian love? I’ll play it I guess for the LP.

5 Likes

Alright time to make a decision. Do I stay at 59 and pick up Shunosaurus unlock (which will likely forever be locked once I pass 60) or do I push 60 and chance it in heavyweight?

3 Likes

I was considering not doing this weekends tournament but since it will be for amargosaurus then screw it I’m doing it I’m doing it

1 Like

Amargasaurus tournament was the last one I botched so I wouldn’t mind unlocking it this time around.

2 Likes

If you think you will struggle, just stick at a shuno unlock, could be quite helpful if theres a hybrid with it in future

That’s if this is actually confirmed anyway, the divisions might have different unlocks to what they were previously

1 Like

Yeah I was kinda thinking stick to Shuno unlock and pray for hybrid too. I mean Sucho has a hybrid and it’s in the same boat as Shuno so…

2 Likes

Edit: I would start the tournament in Middleweight and then level up immediately. You might get two tournaments and two unlocks.

@gabochido’s experience during the previous (May 2020) version of this tournament

4 Likes

Ah. Yeah I could try that. I just leveled to 59 yesterday and I’m already 1/3s to level 60 so I think I can make it there.

Wait… but I don’t know if I have the lineup to get anywhere in both tourneys. Might end up taking Pred in heavyweight

3 Likes

It’s worth a shot though, secure your dom finish in middleweight and anything extra will be a bonus

3 Likes

Just when I thought I was going to have a nice, relaxing weekend… lol

4 Likes

Youl be having lots of those once you achieve depth of dominator worthy creatures :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like