Amargasaurus Bracketed Tournament Official

Good luck to all participating ! Amargasaurus 60+, followed by Shunosaurus 40 - 59 and Supersaurus 12 - 39

6 Likes

so how exactly does this work? r they unlocks?

3 Likes

The players below level 60 will just get one copy of the tourney creature and it will be easy for them and the players level 60 or above will get the unlock and difficulty according to their lineup

2 Likes

This one is different, all levels get unlocks @shivam324235

4 Likes

actually i was telling about normal bracketed tournaments and i know this one is different.

2 Likes

Actually, both types of tournament are “normal.” If anything, the single copy for lower brackets is the newcomer, dating back to only October 2019 while the each bracket gets its own unlock dates back at least a year earlier. We routinely see both styles of tournament

12 Likes

meh, I hope its easier than last week

1 Like

I wish I could have the opportunity to unlock shunosaur and supersaurus, I’d take that over amarga all day long :tired_face:

4 Likes

this is my first tourney sauropod so i think i will try to get it

2 Likes

Good luck, amargas a brilliant herbivore, well balanced, one of my first unlocks… yet still no unlock for the lower rarity sauropods for me lol :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

So when you above level 60 you can unlock all these dinos at once? Or just amargasaurus? Really i would rather change one amargasaur for these two other dinos, but im level 99 :weary:

2 Likes

Just amarga, as a late game post shuffle player you are punished at every angle imaginable.

I mean come on ludia I just want to see the locks disappear in my market, I never purchase them anyway no need to with good coin production and completing PvE…

5 Likes

Oh… Yay another herbivore unlock that i didnt really need because its too useless for my level. I would rather unlock shunosaurus and supersaurus because i’m level 99 AND STILL HAVE THEM LOCKED. I know that it may sound weird but in that situation i would like to have lower level :triumph: It should look like i think it was before. When you level 60+ you unlock all of them, level 40 - 59 two, and 12 - 39 just one. That would have been fair and convince you to level up more to unlock more, not just one creature that for late game player is useless.

5 Likes

For reference:

7 Likes

so the dom prize in my bracket will be a pack that gives… a single legendary, with predator giving a pack with 2 legendaries?

1 Like

It’s an unlock for a forever locked legendary. While pred will give two copies of a legendary.
Doesn’t make much difference for making a choice but you should know that.

1 Like

Frankly pred is best, I did get Shinzo last time and never bought one and I have a max one, he is very common, double pred is more orth it, shunt doesn’t even have a hybrid

1 Like

Btw can anyone confirm if the 40-59 bracket has twin legendary pack.

1 Like

Same! I came back to the game post-reshuffle and I can’t unlock Aerotitan or Scaphognathus since they’re not in rotation. Need Rhamphorhynchus too but gotta wait for a rare unlock week to come around since my park level is too high for the regular unlock. I got lucky and still had the other creatures that are not in rotation unlocked but I definitely feel your pain. Pterosaurs are what I’m struggling with and I hope Ludia will alternate the rotations in the future and hopefully it’s done more often

3 Likes

Its doubtful that they will change the unlocks now that we have the boss events which give the forever locked creatures as the rewards.

The copies you will gain in time for sure, it’s just a pain seeing them locked in the market tbh.

I played on first release and unlocking a new creature per park level was really exciting, this new way, well I’m not sure what they was thinking of really, if it ain’t broke dont fix it.

6 Likes