Ludia Forums

Amount of DNA required for new hybrids

I’be noticed that the new hybrids do not follow the same pattern of amount of DNA required to create.

Is this an error?

1 Like

Phorusrhacos is at 500 as normal, but Maiasaura takes 500 dna, and the hybrid itself takes 100. Ludia has done the glitch once again -_-

5 Likes

Indo G2 requires 250 instead of 200 too. :angry:

Our team has been notified, thank you for reporting this, everyone!

I’m so upset I was fusing with the 500 dna and not noticing! I wasted all my Maiasaura dna! Ugh

4 Likes

No again… :frowning:

2 Likes

I had like 4K, now none! I didn’t even notice until it was too late. Thanks Lydia!

3 Likes

damn i’m in the same boat. Just wasted a ton of maiasaura

Glad i caught it. I don’t have much maiasaura.

so if we’ve already fused indoraptor gen 2… what do we do about it taking 250 instead of 200 like it should have been?

2 Likes

I am affected with the new phosphorus hybrid and levelled to 15

I hope we’ll be getting some Mia DNA when this glitch is fixed!

Before

After

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I realized the 500 Maiasaura bug only after I did 2 fusions and it said I didn’t have enough DNA. Hopefully there will be a way to get back the 900 I shouldn’t have used.

that happened to me too. not very happy, considering i had a chance at getting it to, but lost it because of this bug

1 Like

Same here! I lost a ton of maiasaura

:sob::sob::sob::sob:
I barely had enough Miasaura to make the hybrid before I fused, but after one fusion, I realised my mistake

Please… I really would like my DNA back…

1 Like

Does anyone know indominus rex is?

And there goes all my maia dna lol

1 Like

It happened to me too. I didn’t realize until after I had unlocked it :frowning:
I am so mad that I lost 1000s of Maiasaura DNA because of a bug. I really hope they give everyone the DNA back that they lost.

1 Like