Amphibious creatures get no love?

Is it just me or is the game severely lacking in the lizard department? It seems like every other week a new creature comes out but no amphibians. Who can I complain too about this? Don’t get me wrong, I love my Dino’s but hay I can only have so many Gorgosuches’s to handle allll of those Carnivores. :thinking:

11 Likes

We still have 6 amphibians left so at least two amphibians could make some potential hybrids. And we also have 3 amphibian hybrids left who could get s hybrids. Since the crocodile rig and ichtyostega rig don’t have a tournament hybrid i think we should expect one from those. It’s only a matter of time till we get one

3 Likes

If you have been playing this game since it’s release date you would know that Ludia doesn’t care for amphibian creatures :frowning:

4 Likes

They must protect their precious carnivores at all cost

3 Likes

Deinosuchus has potential in my opinion. We can’t let it be wasted into a carnivore

8 Likes

Imagine if they would make an eryops +einiosaurus hybrid and gave it cerazino stats

4 Likes

Yesssssss!!! Deinosuchus would be great. And make it BIG!

6 Likes

The Reefs are having a problem similar to this.

5 Likes

That’s true, there are LOTS of amphibian creatures that have porential to be in the game but Ludia just doesn’t turn to see them

1 Like

Ludia should make deinosuchus+spenacodon hybrid it’s name should be spenacosuchus

4 Likes

I sure hope so. I will be so happy to see a new big stat amphibious creature , it would help level out my roster for sure. Lots of good ideas through here with the hybrid concepts, they should really get on top of it. :crocodile::t_rex::sauropod: :squid::octopus::shark::leopard::kangaroo::mammoth:

1 Like

What if we put the name of an amphibian that should be in the game followed by “for JWTG”
For example

QUINKANA FOR JWTG

2 Likes

It’s all worth a try. Who knows maybe the big wigs might listen. I would be happy with anything at this point but I really want to see a salamander type with the teeth of a Megalodon and the hard hitting stats of a Metriaphodon. :star_struck: