Ludia Forums

An alliance for London and UK players

I decided to pick up the game a few days ago after having initially played at launch but had given up due to the game being almost unplayable. A lot’s changed, but judging from the forum, i couldn’t have picked a worse time to return apparently. Anyway, i’ve been wanting to start an alliance to play with others from the UK, but i think it’s still too early to do so (Currently level 6, verging on 700 trophies). If i did, would any of you be willing to join? Or if not, accept me into an alliance?

I’m part of a UK based Alliance called JWA UK and we would be more than happy to welcome you in. We’re a good friendly bunch, and we’re love to have you and help you with your DNA.

That would be awesome, thank you! It’s red and blue stripes with a white raptor emblem right? If so, i’ve requested. What’s your in-game user? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is correct, I am BlackLobster. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My request to join was turned down :frowning: Could you let them know? IGN is FightSongAsh, although I should probably change it.

1 Like

Well. The name suggests otherwise but Virginia USA.
We have free room and most of us are UK. We’re gunna change the name! (I’m the leader and trust me, I’m UK!) :stuck_out_tongue:

User is now JWAsh

Thanks! I’ll wait on this but add you in the meantime

1 Like