Ludia Forums

An announcement

Hi everyone! I’ve been on this forum since 8 months already, and I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for supporting my topics. From Creature file to Jurassic World Alive Elimination. Now what’s the announcement about? Glad you ask. I’ll be putting them in order for you to know. Here we go.

1. Jurassic World Elimination: Ever since I started the elimination round, I feel like there was no elimination topic whatsoever. And I feel like that I wanted to create a poll for everyone to enjoy. From Unique to Dinosaur King, the round will continue until the day I ended. After I finish with Water, we will be doing an elimination round on Earth dinosaurs. After that, I will be taking a six day break before going back to my elimination topic. Before I take a break, I’ll be setting a poll for the next game for you to choose. After that, it’ll continue.

2. Creature file: Jurassic Month is around the corner, which means I’ll be focusing on creatures that’s in the Mesozoic era. From the flying Eudimorphodon to the carnivorous Siamotyrannus. In Jurassic month, I’ll be taking requests on creatures now. Remember, it’s the Mesozoic era, which mean no Paleozoic or Cenozoic creatures. Just Mesozoic creatures. If you want to request me on a Mesozoic creature you want me to do, wait until the month comes. I’m more than happy to do them.

3. Prehistoric tales: Prehistoric tales is still in hold. I just need to find a way to make the dialogue sense. Anyway, for the next upcoming episode, we’ll be taking a look at an urchin looking creature of how it got spikes.
    If you want to help me create a story. I’m more than happy to do so.

4. My Little Prehistoric: MLP is still in hold. I have no information about it yet. But I could tell you what’s going on with that. Prehistoric creatures will live in a fictional town called “Mesozoicia”. Sorry, that’s all I got.

5. A thank you note: I really wanted to say thank you to everyone who’s been supporting my topics and being here for as long as everyone likes. I want to say thank you from @QuagliaNator04 for making a good drawing and an Aquatic topic to the Ludia Developers for creating an awesome games. I really appreciate it.

6. Wrap things up: I want to thank y’all again for being in the forum and supporting the game. I’m planning on something new for Jurassic World Alive birthday when it hits, so stay tuned.

Thank you for reading. I hope that some day the game will continue on as long as it perfect. So again, thank you.

8 Likes

I dunno if it is me, but this is wholesome.

1 Like

Wholesome?

The thank you part

What about it?

I don’t see that a lot, because I really stay away from that stuff, but now I understand, “Thank you” isn’t just a statement for thanks, it is gratification for everyone who helped you say that.

1 Like

Like if they help you, “thanks” gives them happiness, just like the part I said above above, so I thank you for bringing a little happiness in my life.

1 Like

Anything for someone like you

I hope your life has happiness and love in it, I’m sure this has helped me have some happiness too.

So do you.

It’s been a pleasure to have you on the forums Apple, trust me, if you run out of topics for JW Alive Elimination, I can do them. I have some in mind! :wink: But once again, thank you for making the forums a fun place with your fun topics, we all really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanx for making so many fun topics @Apple :grin:

Anytime. I’m glad to be here with all of you

2 Likes

I appreciate it. I love to hear them if I do ran out

Want me to make one now?

Not yet, but tell me what it is

I like to call it “Super hybrid madness” where all the super hybrids (Like Sarocrixis, Thylacotator, Tragodistis, Tryostronix, geminititan, and Ardentismaxima) will compete in a round.

That sounds cool

Wonderful idea. I’ll keep that in mind

So, you want me to do it or do you have it covered?