Ludia Forums

An idea to make indo g1 better

So isn’t the indoraptor able to echolocate? If it is i think a passive ability that would help it a lot is echolocate. Basically what echolocate does is it makes all of the attacks indoraptor g1 uses precise

I think it’s fine as is. The echolocate ability was translated to JWA with Evasive Stance. It’s honestly fine for being one of the easiest Uniques to create and level.

Its easily destroyed by indo g2 because of the dodge in cautious strike

My Indoraptor G1 is L30 boosted 4/4/7 - I have just taken if off my team and replaced it with an unboosted L29 Monostego … just set a new high score in the arena …

the lore of JW comes into play here. G2 is supposed to be better than G1.

1 Like

G1 is incomplete and a work in progress with blue’s DNA which is why you need blue to create it which was why they wanted to get blue so it will follow orders. Sorry for the long post

G1 is incomplete and a work in progress with blue’s DNA which is why you need blue to create it which was why they wanted to get blue so it will follow orders. Sorry for the long post

Indo is the only unique I have so far . . . I’m using it now but I would ditch it for I-Rex. Why does indo get defense shattering but I-Rex doesn’t The indom is so much bigger, almos the same bite force as a t-rex while the indo is a little guy with a strong bite force but not anywhere as indominus. Why do the shattering moves make no sense now-a-days.

I-Rex doesn’t have Shattering moves because it is immune and has cloak. Though Indominus2 gets a Shattering basic so I guess Indominus1 could get away with that much at least.