Ludia Forums

And again entry fee doesn’t match announcement

Entry fee for the tournament is 100 HC. In the announcement it clearly states 20HC. 100HC for a few coins as reward… seriously

4 Likes

Yep… waiting for them to fix it… And people raging for having paid 100

3 Likes

Count me as one of the raging… Hit the button without thinking. This company is absolutely incompetent and completely unprofessional.

8 Likes

Won’t even try. 100 cash for 50 cash and some change, no thanks.

4 Likes

Add 80 cash in the rewards for everyone and it’s all good… If not, I’m out

4 Likes

You can buy about 5000 coins with 100 cash, so as long as you reach the top 5000 you made some profit :slight_smile:

Nope, not worth it.

This should be farily easy to refund though @Tuco, as long as they do. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Coins only for top 500 players… that doesn’t look very enticing

5 Likes

Tagging for visibility: @Jorge @Ned

1 Like

I’ll ask our team!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

2 Likes

New update on Jorge’s post here:

Ah ok Ned.
Thanks for clearing that up for us.
The tournament lures us in with one set of figures, then the moment it starts, the figures change .
Nice one :rofl:

Yeah, this crap won’t fly. First it’s 100, then you say that post was wrong. New post goes up, then entry is changed as well as the rewards. Then the tourney starts… Oops! It is 100.

What the heck is wrong with you people?

Oh look! Release notes to divert attention from the bait and switch…

6 Likes

Seriously? You’ve pulled this trick again?? This is a déja vu of 3 months ago. Shame …

5 Likes

I am going to skip this tourney…For middle of the pack players like myself, the fee isn’t worth the prizes offered.

4 Likes

I upgraded a bunch of epics yesterday in anticipation of the tournament. All wasted coins and dna now. No way I can hit the top 500.

I am just hoping support will see how unfair this is.

3 Likes

Just heard from “support” and they simply said 100 is the correct amount and sorry for any confusion. @Ned This is not sufficient. I feel conned and will not let this go as a simple “oops, we goofed up”.

5 Likes

edit “oops, we’ve goofed up again”
This is the second time people are lured into tournaments with low entry fee and end up hitting “play” trusting on their knowledge of the fee. Later on realising the fee is five times the amount announced!!

3 Likes

I ALMOST did that… my finger stopped right when I was about to click it when I saw “100”

Those who are playing it, how are things in the tournament?

Sales of boosts were down this month. So they decided to put their hands in everyones pockets and take an extra 75 for themselves.

As usual. As advertised…lol

2 Likes

80 actually… it’s ridiculous. Especially since simply re-editing (3 times now) the same post apparently fixed the issue… for Ludi(crous) that is