Andrewtops Raid boss

Andrewtops Raid needs to be nerfed. It’s more difficult than any apex raid. Has anyone found a successful Raid strat???

1 Like

The damge output from the boss is too big, high damage + counter attack Vulnerability + rend attack + 25% critt is a joke

3 Likes

The new raids introduced are tooo hard!

3 Likes

Seems like ludia saw older posts about how some apex raids are too easy, and now they’ve decided to change that for every single new raid as far as I can tell seeing all the posts about how they’re too difficult

2 Likes

Tried like 15 times with all current strats but end up failing one way or another. All of them using Maxed and Boosted dinos. If anyone here has weaker dinos, don’t even try this. You’re wasting your time and will just get frustrated

4 Likes

The first Nerf thread I actually agree with!

1 Like

Sadly you’re right… As long as anybody say things like that, we will pay the price :slight_smile: And sadly, it was often said by players who didn’t bother to do the raids themselves, and only found out later that they should have done them themselves if they were “so easy”.

1 Like

When I retired a few years ago I maintained I would stick to the motto that ‘if it ain’t fun don’t do it’

Well with Covid and what not that was hard to stick to, but hey I tried.

Then Ludia nerfed the apex dinos, created new uniques that were better than the apex, made already annoying dinos even more annoying and finally they have made raiding an absolute pain.

Not only are the raids so much harder, rng being the main issue, they still haven’t even fixed the raid invite bug that’s been present for google play players since the update before last.
So yeah, I’m struggling to see what’s fun about raiding now Ludia, seriously …. I really can’t see where they are trying to go with this now.

1 Like

It just pulls revenge randomly and frequently. We always managed to have one minion survived but got revenge moves nonetheless.

Haven’t succeeded once for this freaking unique!

Please fix the bug ASAP, Ludia!!!

1 Like

Somehow, I think that if they would not have added alliances to this game, many (including myself) would be long gone. We made friends (I should include this forum as well) and that’s pretty much what keep us going. In fact, I’m amazed that alliances are still awesome even if we asked for alliances tools since they came out and we never got them. No matter what, stick around Schtemty, I always value your input.

3 Likes