Ankylocodon or Monolometrodon?

Which is better? Both have lackluster attack, but Monolometrodon can penetrate shields and has a distracting move. On the other hand, Ankylocodon can sport its own shield. Their immunity is a huge bonus, so thinking of leveling one for my team. Which one should I go for?

Monolometrodon. Especially after the buff with the upcoming Update

2 Likes

I preferred Anky… but what’s gonna change in Monolome?

1 Like

already got anky lvl 21 almost 22.

loved to use it but now Alankylo is more useful though lack of 20% crits and no immunity.

I think “Manolo” as a legendary will be more interesting than Ankylocodon. Anky got twice nerfed losing long defense in favor of short and lost its shield immunity.

1 Like

Well to be fair it lost a glitch in shield immunity but yeah.

2 Likes

yes… you are completely right. I knew it would be corrected at any point.

1 Like

I think with the change those two Dino’s may start to shift into separate classes, cuz with the decrease in hp in exchange for speed and damage the monolometrodon is gona be more of a utility power hitter and no longer be a utility tank like anky. Personally I like monolo better. Mines already 22 and climbing

1 Like

Attack will be increased and speed will be buffed big time.

3 Likes

Never used Anky so can’t say on that one. I love little Monolo, been on my team for a while now. Great kit and pulls off some surprising wins. I love when Para and others run when I pop it in. Its damage, although low, is consistent as it breaks through shields and armor. I can count on that Damage adding up.

Would I prefer some other “top 10” Dino’s on my team instead? Who knows. I will never get enough DNA to create many of them and I can’t believe I am the only one in that position. I can only create what I can find and go with the best of what I can find too. Monolo is one of them.

I do have enough resources to bring Anky up to team level and will have to see what the new meta brings before I do so. I am strongly leaning towards it though. Immunity is going to be a biggie.

1 Like