Ankylocodon speed bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: ankylocodon has the same speed as several slower meta Dino’s like indominus Rex, yet even at the same matching level, during battles he seems to always move last regardless

Area is was found in:
I live in and play mostly in L 1 but this glitch is in battle so I’m not sure if this matters
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- use ankylocodon in battle
Step 2 - find a Dino who has the same speed stats and same level as your ankylocodon and try to outspeed them
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
I’ve seen it a few times but didn’t realize that it seems to happen every time till recently

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) in this case I don’t think any screen shots can prove my statement, but the best example tht I have experienced is where my level 20 ankylocodon, faced a level 20 indominus Rex. Both Dino’s have immunity so speed affecting moves would not have any influence on either of their speeds and I also made notice that the animation for when a speed tie occurs (with the yellow arrows shooting towards both Dino’s and the question mark popping up near their names) did not occur. When I first had thoughts that there may be a glitch during this battle I started to press my attack the moment it popped up in order to try to get the first move and test the glitch. Not once was I able to outspeed and though I know it could have just been that the opponent was quicker than me at pressing the attack command, usually when I really try to outspeed the opponent I usually am able to. I feel that the lack of the speed tie animation is the biggest evidence though.

Same level, same speed but different rarities. Higher rarity goes first when speed and level are the same.

4 Likes

Welp I guess this thread is gona be taken down then, thank you though it clears a lot up