Ankylomoloch group move glitched - doesn't target group or provide group shields

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When using Ankylomoloch’s Taunting Resilient Group Impact, the move fails to target a group as well as provide a shield for a team

Area is was found in: Raids, PVP, and most likely Tournaments as well but have not had the opportunity to test it there yet

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Use TRGI
Step 2 - fails to target group and provide shield to team
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: multiple devices - ios and android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

3 Likes

The instant shield alert impact or whatever its called is also glitched as it is a strike ingame

2 Likes

thank you! I did not realize that. Seems like poor Bumpercar hybrid needs some TLC lol

5 Likes

Yeah it needs some fixing, even with these glitches its still a good legendary

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this to us, WhiteWolf1211. We have forwarded the info to our team! :mag:

2 Likes

Exactly. This is a huge issue. Ankylomoloch would have been the perfect flock conter if it wasn’t for this bug

3 Likes

Is the Ankylomoloch’s Group taunting resilient impact and Instant shielded impact fixed yet by now? I’ll be be happy to have this problem sorted out please:)

1 Like

Any update on this @Ned?

1 Like

I got suspended yesterday for asking about this issue … That was a really quick response.

1 Like

You were not suspended for asking a question…

1 Like

Yes, I was. I did question why this hasn’t been fixed for all this time. As you can see from the first post in this thread, it has almost been a month.

1 Like

Also, it seems that Enteloceros’ group rampage doesn’t attack a group as well.

1 Like

It is a group attack but only on revenge

1 Like

Tbh I’d rather have them not fix ankymoloch’s bugs, it’s already busted(2 turn instant invincibility with a stun and a strike? who came up with that) as is, it doesn’t need a buff.

2 Likes

Please, fix this bug.

That is true. This thing is too op already. But then the description needs to be fixed. Too many errors from the last update.

I couldnt imajine how op this thing if they fix it. More busted than enteloceros, coel

3 Likes

The group moves (especially shield) need to be fixed for raid purposes. If they get rid of group attack, ok, but at least give us the group shield.

2 Likes