Ankylos lux crit more often than my mortem

How can you explain that ?
Some other players noticed ankylos lux crit all the time or it’s just me and back luck ? I get between one to two crits at each encounter since it’s release, I already contacted support to know if it’s really 5% crit for this creature cause it doesn’t sound like at all. I lost many mortem against ankylos because ankylos simply crit all the time

1 Like

rajasaurus , rajakylo , dioraja all crit really crazy and ankylos lux is like them too :joy:

5 Likes

it’s part of the family tree

3 Likes

You must be lucky. My ankylos hardly ever crits, which is in line with the 5% crit rate.

3 Likes

Maybe a glitch? Considering all components have like 30% Crit chance.

1 Like

Yeah, have to agree that mine hardly ever crits… Thankfully it does a heck of a lot of damage without criticals.

2 Likes

I’d assume it’s just bad luck. In this weekend’s tournament, my Raja (30% Crit) was facing a Nodopato (5% Crit). It was a long matchup where me and my opponent were just wearing each other down. Despite multiple turns and counter-attacks, my Raja only managed to crit once, while my opponent’s Nodopato crit three times, which is kind of crazy.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to think about… I get a crit every 4-5 hit … my mortem is making less crit than ankylos. I can’t explain it

1 Like

It’s bad luck unfortunately.

Now Skoonasaurus on the other hand feels like it has a 50% chance to CRIT, and definitely does it as often, if not more often, than Mortem imo.

1 Like

I confirm this is still happening, between 1 to 3 crits at each encounter, something is wrong, it’s not only a question of chance

It’s called a broken game. Either that or they are lying to us in hopes we spend $$

1 Like

Someone needs to monitor 400,000 attempts at hits and see how many really crit that would give us a mild sample size

Ill leave that to one of you though

1 Like