Ludia Forums

Ankylosauridae meta idea

2.0 update bring us resistances…
including resistance to rending…
it´s awesome… sometimes…
but ankylosauridae need a buff, I think
maybe a new resistance to piercing
his osteoderms can do that… that way maybe the meta piercing damage can be nerf a little

Any other Idea??

3 Likes

Should added new Ankylosauridae and Nodosauridae to get that!
Sauropelta,Edmontonia,Borealopelta, Antarctopelta, Dyoplopelta etc…

Welcome to the forums @Souryuu_D_Alex! In my opinion this wouldn’t be the best idea. Right now the fierce class is the worst so nerfing them even more would be really bad for the balance of the game.

6 Likes

The thing is that Tryko and Dio are made from anky, and are some of the best hybrids out there. However, I think what should happen is that a unique anky/ceratopsian should be introduced. That way we get them in a higher rarity plus vulnerability immunity and cleanse might become useful. I’ll do it in around 7 hours. I’m going to bed.

3 Likes

Aren’t cunnings the worst class, fierce resilient is meta now.

A level 11 Ankylosaurus can be a critical element in the Smilo raid. It actually works better in that niche than Ankyntro. Think about that a moment. You use Group Sheild, Superior Vulnerability and Instant Invincibility Taunt. You teduce Smilo’s total damge output tremendously and weaken it for a bit hit. Ankylosaurs have their niche. They’re way more useful in raids.

How about this?

1 Like

Cunning creatures are technically the worst because of how over powered resilient are, but fierce creatures are also bad because they simply aren’t powerful enough to kill all resilient creatures.

Also there aren’t enough endgame fierce as well.

2 Likes

Totally agree.

1 Like

As you said because of hiw overpowerd resilients are, even fierce creatures can’t kill them all, so it’s not realy thst fierce are not powerfull enough it’e just the power of resilients curently, also another reason why cunning are so underpowerd right now is cause the meta is centerd on fierce resilient creatures.

2 Likes

That’s what I meant. You explained it much better then me :laughing:

1 Like