Ludia Forums

Ankylosaurus Gen 2 Evos

Hey y’all, hope everybody’s doing well!! I normally post all of the evolutions for new creatures within their respective tournament threads— But since the tournament for Anky Gen 2 is long complete, I just created a new thread this time.

Here is Ankylosaurus Gen 2 at every evolution:

As always, here’s a high-resolution (4K HDR) photo of the final evolution of the creature:

Enjoy and Happy Memorial Day!!

23 Likes

beautiful, the blue looks a bit like bumpy, I think ludia had this in their head when they did it

5 Likes

So he comes today, i’ll do my anky too. Thanks for the images instead i saw in the battles all the anky gen2 evolutions…

5 Likes

I kinda prefer the 3rd evo over the 4th evo for this one

10 Likes

Yeah that was what I was thinking @Aether_12

4 Likes

same stats as acrocanthosaurus

2 Likes

:100:

1 Bumpy

2 Likes

I got it in the tournament but not gonna spend 50k on another

why not XD its just 50k :joy:

1 Like

Oh dear! So tempted to buy a second copy for 50k!

1 Like

@DantheMan always has us covered when it comes to maxing these new creatures lol.

I like the 3rd evolution the best. The blue looks amazing.

Final evolution makes it look unrecognizable.

Edit: I think it’s just those 4 brownish plates on its head that make it look a bit off. I still like it though.

2 Likes

Key word is just

I’ve just bought 3 packs, anky doesn’t have a discount at second pack…other 50k vips you can buy the second for 42.000lp…i’ll keep the lvl 30 :yawning_face:, maybe because is a new vip, i don’t know​:unamused:

2 Likes

Isn’t it easy to be a hero by hobby right?..

No you have to leave some blood always :expressionless:, and if you see the cash and dna for anky pack is lower than other ones…instead are 100% 1000 cash and 5.000 dna.

The best pack is procop.

Ok XD but it’s hard to spend 50k for a single dino

1 Like

I have all vips lvl 40 Flavio. Where are you from? I’m from Blumenau SC. Anky lvl 30 only.

Im SP and i have some Vips level 40 too
Not all though…

1 Like

I remember some photos of your dinos, very good account :clap::clap::clap:nice to meet you.

2 Likes