Ankylosaurus Gen 2 VIP Tournament - 4/26/2022 - 4/29/2022 (Anky Gen 2 Trophies needed)

Thanks both of you @Trexy and @Jwtgacct

I was looking for useful data to give it a go just right now. I couldn’t find any other thread than this one.

Appreciated. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Transition from Predator to Dominator

5 Likes

After 20 hours the estimate for based of dominator (after 20 hours) was 1200. That dropped to a low of <925 12 hours ago, but has risen slightly. With 8 hours to go the base of dominator is estimated to be 950-957 but may end up a little higher.

4 Likes

Bottom dom with 5 hrs remaining
Still manageable for those who haven’t started yet

5 Likes

Data:

3 Likes

Oh, this tournament was a breeze compared to other ones. My lineup is slowly getting stronger. Build, build, build.

1 Like

Data

4 Likes

1 hour left data.

I wish I had a disco ball sticker, but you imagine it as if there was one in the middle hanging. :man_dancing:t2:

5 Likes

barely got it at 971

4 Likes

Oh wow.

I love you Chris but I’d prefer the former contents. :wink:

@Sionsith

CoT helped me compensate with two bucks, one DNA though.

3 Likes

It is a roll of the dice, I got 1 food and 2 DNA. Even if I would have gotten all coins I still prefer the chance.

But I would have been fine if they had frozen the rewards for each card if they were the correct amount for a 50k pack.

4 Likes

I can totally understand and agree with that statement right here. Having all DNAs, bucks or the mixture of them is worth buying a ticket.

And yes, they could have been fix it with the true contents which also could have been so nice. :v:t2:

Hoping for a better luck next time. :robot:

(Ends up with three coin cards.)

(Even with the fixated contents.)

2 Likes

I actually woke up early morning and noticed the tournament was almost over. Gained a couple of more wins to stay safely in Dominator.

2 Likes

Some late data

2 Likes