Ludia Forums

Annoyed

I used to love the originality of JWA in that you could play on your own making a daily walk more fun thereby improving your health. Now with the pokemon go wannabe update I am actually having a lot less fun and am thinking of stopping playing altogether. By the way in this day of social distancing is it a good idea to get groups of people together and flaunt this rule? Please give us a choice about whether we want to play raids or not otherwise I am going to have to think seriously about deleting this game from my phone which is unthinkable seeing how much I was enjoying it of late.

2 Likes

Get groups of people together? I don’t think I understand what you mean… No one needs to physically get together for raids. And they aren’t mandatory

6 Likes

You don’t need to do raids. plus, as long as you have friends, you can do a raid without other people nearby

5 Likes

Idk I think this update, while having some pretty nasty rebalancing, is really great. Doing the raids isn’t just challenging, it’s fun, more fun I’ve ever had in a long time. It’ll be interesting to one day try to solo the easier raids

2 Likes

I feel ya man … is there a way to go invisible so people can stop inviting me to raids? I’m trying to do a giga scent and I get request after request, kinda annoying after awhile

Imagine getting raid requests lol

This post was brought to you by IOS gang

1 Like