Ludia Forums

Annoying Bug - please stop it or I‘ll be gone

Hi,

Every morning the Same procedure:

I start Using my Energy in quests, but after 5 or 6 quests the Game shuts down while running the quest…

That makes me angry due to paying for this Energy sonetimes!

This Game isn‘t running properly.

In the PVP part I often have to restart the Game, because I cannot search Contrahents.

I‘m playing Empires & Puzzles for 2 years and there is nothing like this!

When there are Server Probs, you get a small Gift for excuse, and here?

Nice Game, but quite buggy - change it!

Patty

1 Like

Android or iOS?

I have this issue for over a month now. My last update to the support Nov. 8 (query if the issue is still handled 2 days ago), their last reply Nov 5.

I learned to handle it: Once the game shows a certain lag, I finish the battle and restart the app.

Cannot count how often I am restarting the app per day…

The Adverts are back and not working either - no matter if freshly restartet or not…

I gave up contacting support.

Hallo Nuesschen,

Ich spiele mit Apple, also IOS, mich nervt es kolossal…

Same here.

iPhone 11, iOS 14.2.

Starts off with lagging and warming phone (warmer than usual) until it finally crashes.

Until today I thought only my phone shows this.

Translated from German

Hello Nuesschen,

I play with Apple, so IOS, it annoys me colossally …

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

@Jason

one thing our devices have in common: Settings state “Germany” - setting the language to English does not improve app performance, though.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some issues with the game on your device, Patty1604. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a look and provide some further troubleshooting for you.

Thanks!