Annoying Emotes

Emotes are trash, they make me mad when they are used when:

I have dodged for the 5th time in a row
When someone else hits a 5 percent chance to crit
The choose such a high level sarcorixis, the thing should be nerfed or turning into a wild card. Take away the stun
I’m only using the sarco because I don’t have anything to substitute that is better than it
I know you can turn them off
BUT THIS ISNT BATTLE ROYALE it’s another version of Pokémon

1 Like

I wish it would lose the stun too.

4 Likes

Rixis doesn’t need to lose a stun unless it’s to give it a bleed ability.

As for emotes, just turn them off and your experience will get much better

1 Like

Actually emotes were in Clash Royale too, which is a deck game like this, only slightly different battle arena style. This game is basically a combo of Pokemon Go & Clash Royale, but with dinosaurs making it awesome. Plus emotes are now a way for people to not complain about pay 2 win players, because emotes don’t give any advantage when it comes to dinosaurs. If you don’t like emotes just turn them off, I seriously don’t understand why people who never use emotes complain about others using emotes, it’s like they keep them on just to have something to complain about? I guess there are just a ton of people who complain in this community in general. Luckily not everyone is like that.

3 Likes

i keep mine on only to throw out a nice or well played once in a while. other than that, if i’m getting annoyed by them off they go. or if someone is being a poor sport, i screenshot their name and save for another time. those players are not welcomed into our alliance when we have open slots (if they apply)

3 Likes

^ Same here. Love sportsmanship. Speaking of which, good game just now @SonicNTGD

1 Like

Dodge 5 times in a row? Wow… I don’t even manage 1 successful dodge :sweat:

If they bother you why not turn them off?

1 Like

Yeah definitely it would take away the immobilise, great stun, ferocious combo you sit there majority of the time unable to do a thing as it destroys while taking no damage unless your faster obviously

1 Like

I manage to cloak the first hit, never the second with my erlindom. Always loses me the match.

1 Like

I meant haven’t dodge I have a horrible ratio. The things autocorrect can do

1 Like

Well, they spent ressources creating something completely useless and annoying! What about using these ressources fixing bugs or creating management tools for alliances?!

Well from a money point of view, fixing bugs and creating management tools for alliances won’t be paying the bills, but getting people to pay for emotes is providing a profit. It’s definitely working as it is the first time in ages I am spending money and I know a bunch of other people are too.

almost as if a lot of people just like cosmetics. Fashion Hunters.

2 Likes

Well I’m a collector and I can’t leave a single emote uncollected lol, just like how I won’t stop until my dinodex is maxed. Also adding cosmetics to dinosaurs would probably lead me down the same path spending a lot of money, so I pray that doesn’t come for ages lol.

The things autocorrect make me do I meant no dodges at all whatsoever

Emotes are fun to use… until the “special one” arrives spamming the same yawning emote every 3 seconds. I love saying “well played” after a good match but disrespect is way too extended in this game.

1 Like