Another 1k runes wasted due to no confirmation button

What a waste, how hard is it to add a confirmation for the useless 10x basic dragon draft? So frustrating, weve been asking for a LONG time to get this. Clearly its not a priority and we have noticed…

2 Likes

they recently said it was going to added in the next update, which will likely be next week

2 Likes

Oh good thank you. The game is awesome but this is an wasy quality of life change.

@Raisengeki @Uptoolayte

I can confirm that support still does the 500 rune refund, albeit with 1-2 week delay. You can use the dragons you gained in any fashion.
I’d recommend to contact the support immediately, however, because once the update lands - they might refuse all refunds.
So write your support keys and state it clearly that you wasted it BEFORE the upcoming update - maybe you’ll still be refunded.

I won’t post the mail, because it’ll trigger the filter again, I think one of the mods will merge, lock and reply to these threads anyway.

3 Likes

Our team is adding a confirmation button for the next update: [Release Notes] Titan Uprising | Update (1.5.11)
:smiley: