Another broken event

Between people not being able to log in everyday and all the other glitches I am beyond fed up. Try contacting support and you just get an auto message that they are busy. Gee I wonder why. They never communicate issues or tell you they are trying to fix anything. Cant even do quests now

9 Likes

I hear you. Reported a hacker yesterday, auto message, they are busy. Nice.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve been having the same issue today. Frustrating.

2 Likes

Yes, woken this morning to he same issue @Ned

Have noticed since Christmas that the daily quests do not always appear, especially those scheduled to appear early in the week.

Guys, it feels as though the game has a few problems right now…

1 Like

Same with me :frowning:

1 Like

Hi way of update, as you can see from the screen shot, there are only three quests events now available: Lightfury, Toothless and the Cyclarion.

We can’t access Cyclarion at all, and while the trust events are open they enter a continuous loading screen and we are forced to exit the app. When opening the app again the energy is lost…

Help.

2 Likes

Same here. I could live with the broken Cyclarion quest until they will fix it, if there were the other quests - gold, fish, scales…

1 Like

Same problem

1 Like

The game’s main problem is its developers. They can’t even do a simple quality check before throwing these “updates” to us! I mean, we get more and more bugs with EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE!

P.S. I bet the mods will delete this post, too… the truth hurts…

5 Likes

Same problems here.
Could anyone in Ludia react to that bug?
The game is unplayable for more than 10 hours now…
@Ned
@Ludia_developers
@Rose

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m having the same issues as above. I tried to do the in-game help/support thing. While answering automated questions, every time I responded it closed the game app completely. So I had to re-open the game to answer the automated questions seven times

1 Like

Same issues, the new dragon event is blank and the Toothless battles won’t load. It is so frustrating to watch this game deteriorate with no support.

1 Like

I’m afraid the only one which can do something is Dreamworks as HTTYD rights owner. They should give the game development to a more serious company.

This game is beautiful for what it is, but Ludia is destroying it…

1 Like

You are right also I can’t play my last day of trust points event for the lightfury

1 Like

Hey Vikings, my apologies for the delay.

The issue was brought up with our team, and they are working on a fix. We hope to have the events up and running ASAP!

I’ll provide another update here once I have more information from our team.

Thank you for your patience. :sweat:

3 Likes

Hey Vikings, the Cyclarion Homecoming should be live now! :smiley:

Please restart your game if you’re having trouble seeing it.

Thanks!

1 Like

It still isn’t working correctly. I finished the first round, got error messages and had to restart. Then Tried to level up a dragon, had to restart before seeing he leveled up. The
I got a dragon out of the breeder, had to restart…

1 Like

I had what I think was the same thing.
I was at the end the first round and had an Error window pop up.
I had to shut the game down and restart.

It was also showing level 20 as being complete, which is odd in that I had not even finished 1 at that point.

2 Likes

@Ned Everything you do in this game now requires a restart. Opened an alpha chest, game crashed had to restart. At one point it said I had 217 dragons so I couldn’t hatch eggs, after the restart I have 204. The game is nearly unplayable right now

1 Like