Another broken event

Hey @Gonefishing, that is very strange! Could I ask you to please write to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email, so our team can quickly take a closer look at this on their end?

1 Like

Hey @theChowders, could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a look at this for you as well? If you have your support key, please include it in the email.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve got a backlog of tickets from a week ago that have not been responded to yet.

1 Like

Update:

Hey Vikings, if you’re encountering an error in the Cyclarion Homecoming event, please try relaunching your game again.

If the same issue occurs after a relaunch, please let me know.

Thank you!

1 Like

For me, when I load the game all the progress I made yesterday has deleted. I go to the breedery and it won’t let me collect the egg or start a new one. I try to level up dragons but when I finish choosing the dragons I want to use to level up, the dragon doesn’t show it leveling up. I also never got my reward for the videos.

1 Like

Having the same issue as above

1 Like

The breedery and the hatchery are broken here, and I tried purchase a draft for the new dragon and nothing happened, still broken

1 Like

Update:

My apologies for the back and forth, Vikings! Our team is currently investigating the Error code on their end.

I’ll provide more information once I have another update from our team.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I started the Alpha Battle. After 3 turns, the message “Content updated” appeared and the game fell. Since then, I can’t run the game on any of the 3 devices I own (Android 10, 11, 12). “An unknown error occured, Error code: -1” appears about halfway through the load process.
@Ned
@Ludia_developers
Screenshot_20220308-182257_Titan Uprising

1 Like

Can we get an update on the progress of the why the game isn’t working?

1 Like

@Ned The Light Fury and Toothless events were unavailable for almost 15 hours. This made it impossible for me to get Light Fury, even though I bought runes to refresh. Will there be any compensation for the downtime? Can we expect the event to come back this week?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey fenrisar, I don’t have words from our team on that but I can definitely ask them on it!

In the meantime, please feel free to send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

Thank you!

1 Like

@Ned Can we get an update on where you’re at as to why the game acts like the progress we make isn’t sticking? I made a comment about 2 hours ago detailing what I’m experiencing

1 Like

Hey there, Julia_Poppa. If your previous game was linked to either Google or Facebook, it’s possible that you might have gotten disconnected when you launch the game, causing a new game to start.

My best recommendation would be to send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. It’d allow our team to take a closer look into your account to see what might have happened with your progress. :thinking:

Regarding the Breedery, could you please check if your Dragon Roster is full?

As for your dragon not showing the level-up process, this can happen when the training tier ends up higher than it should be. Please rest assured that it’s only visual, and once the dragon reaches the required level for that tier, the actual level should become visible again.

1 Like

I’m still linked in the account. It’s almost like a glitch. For example when I open the breedery I briefly see the dragons I used then they disappear and tell me to retry. I never get the new dragon and when I try to select the two dragons again it won’t let me continue.

2 Likes

Hmmm, :thinking:.

Please send an email to our support team, our team would be happy to check this out on their end, Julia_Poppa.

Thank you!

1 Like

Will do. But I am now experiencing the Error Code: -1 at the loading screen at the beginning.

1 Like

Our team is currently working on applying a fix for that Error. We’re hoping to get that error code fixed ASAP!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I lost my breeding and hatchery progress like Julia_Poppa too. My father can not start his game due to Error -1 even if he try to use my mobile phone.

1 Like