Another concavenator....prob. one of the worst epics

1 Like

Got two in an epic scent earlier and was thinking may as well be another lythronax. I have faith that he will be something some day lol :rofl:

1 Like

should be classified as RARE…not epic

Probs, but you are set for a hybrid if and when it happens, that’s my lemonade thought :blush:

2 Likes

I just said lemonade thought…Long day…

Concav + Spino G2 hybrid.
Shield, counter, and bleed
:ok_hand:t2:
Spinonator?

4 Likes

concave+indoraptor=indoconcave=>indoraptor with counterattack

1 Like

Given the option between concavenater and a velociraptor, I’ve got raptor every single time :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Koola and secondonto are two other useless ones, it would be nice to be able to use them too.

2 Likes

SOLD!! Say no more lol. Counter-attackers are :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Nothing to do with your topic, sorry but had to share this, common scent, 3 for 3 lythronax with the reason I’m using the scent out of range. My phone has no signal there or I would venture down there. Well and the coyotes at night, I hate that.

2 Likes

the effect of the common scent is getting weaker and weaker…once opened, tons of trash around me…

Velo dipped, must have known I was thinking about it

1 Like

koo-con-secondon, a new unique haha

2 Likes

Every time I see one of them I just tell myself “Oh well, at least it isn’t a Koolasuchus.”

Let’s make a super hybrid named Spikoondontovenasuchudon, so all useless epics could be useful.:thinking:

2 Likes

In that case I will probably have enough dna to level them to 30 :rofl:

At least you get tons of thrash. I sometimes get only a few for the entire duration of the scent and I am standing next to 2 supply stops with the 3rd one just 50m away. More like a fart than a scent these days

If you’re standing still you’ll only spawn 3, if you’re on the move you should get 5; 1 when it’s opened, 2 when the counter is down to 3:00, and 2 when it reaches 1:00.

Koolasuchus at least is usefull when overleveled by himself, and more cool too whit that frog sound xd

1 Like