Another glitch, VIP packs?

Idk if this is a glitch or not but like yesterday Prestosuchus had like 2 days left, now it swaps to Pterodactylus but the Pterodactylus doesn’t have a week, it has 1 hour…?

3 Likes

This is really strange. It isn’t even in order

Pterodactylus isn’t due to be on offer for weeks.

I thought it was probably deliberate for some reason, like the brief period where there were 3 VIPs available recently including Thylacosmilus.

Still, it was handy, I needed a copy of Pterodactylus as I had a L10 that needs evolving to L20. So I bought one.

1 Like

Was actually waiting for a discount on ploto, it still had 5 days left… oh well :tired_face:

1 Like

My guess is they are cycling through all of the creatures every 4 ish hours…
Creature A for four hours, then Creature B for four hours, and so on until they get through the list and then start over.

That is my guess anyways.

Edit: updated to the correct cycle time per Keith’s message below.

3 Likes

Now, it’s wuerhosaurus

1 Like

If that’s the case (and it seems like you’re right) - that is actually very cool “feature”: it may be very useful for those who are waiting for specific creature.
Nice, Ludia!

1 Like

accidental glitch creates insane feature
(although it might have been intended, if it was good job Ludia!)

1 Like

Now on to Acrocanthosaurus

1 Like

Thought that was a ping to me for a second :joy:

2 Likes

Hi all, not a glitch. According to the team, The VIP packs changing is part of a holiday event and they will continue rotating every 4 hours until December 27th

6 Likes

Awesome idea! I love it!

1 Like

That’s nice to hear. Are there also gonna be Solid Gold Packs sales, as there were with the Halloween event?

1 Like