Ludia Forums

Antarctopelta tournament

This week, Mrs Antarctic shield decided to pay a visit to the tournament mode. Good luck to all who want her. Should be a pretty standard run

5 Likes

My first session.

2 Likes

2 days and 20 hours to go. 100th place in Dominator is 246 trophies; 1st place is 552.

4 Likes

Some data from tonight

Jurassic World_2020-02-08-01-27-57 Jurassic World_2020-02-08-01-27-44 Jurassic World_2020-02-08-01-27-37

3 Likes

First partial run of the tourney, got a late start on this one:

1 Like

Two days one hour to go. Bottom of Dominator is 414; top is 819.

3 Likes

Almost a full run through.

3 Likes

Day two:

A decent prize

Screenshot_20200208-183029_Jurassic World

4 Likes

My final data for today.

2 Likes

This tournament is tracking to the 1,250 range for the bottom of Dominator:

5 Likes

Data for tonight

3 Likes

Should I go for nr 1 tomorrow to satisfy my ego? I hope my intellect is bigger.
Rewards in this tournament are extremely poor. Over 80% of my rewards are DNA or coins, that is a little bit boring.

4 Likes

On 1305 points and rewards are the worst so far in a tourney for me.

Best reward so far was 1000 dna which I got once.

cba to do more than the bare minimum and really getting to the point when I cba to play at all.

Just would like to again agree with everyone… and while frustrating to hear that everyone is having the same experience, it’s also frustrating that we’re all getting such awful rewards. I’ve gotten one VIP pack, 10 bucks and 500 DNA were my best. Everything else was not even worth remembering. Really not inspired to do more than just the bare minimum.

1 Like

16 hours to go.

Bottom of Dominator is 1039. Top is 2351. Quite a spread! (I’m at about 1530 trophies.)

Sorry so many are getting lousy rewards. Mine are not too shabby. Lots of DNA. And usually the resources in the Dominator card pack, if you get it, are pretty sweet.

Good luck to all, and have a great week wherever in the world you are!

6 Likes

Still tracking to that 1,250 range:

So unless something goes screwy over the last 12 hours anything above 1,300 should be safe.

Good luck to those looking to sneak in on the minimum.

6 Likes

Didn’t do much work on my account today. For what it’s worth my rewards have been standard. I hit 500 or 1000 DNA several times, received a couple of VIP packs, and small Dinobucks a couple of times along with coins and food

4 Likes

5h left. I am fairly new, so I need to sneak in to Dominator the last couple of hours.
Sitting at nr1 in Predator now att 1190, have a couple of VIP lvl 20 that will be available in a couple of hours, that will hopefully push me in to Dominator.
Managed to do it in the two last tournament.
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Bottom on my scale is sitting at 1,245 with 4 hours to go, it shouldn’t change much from here.

4 Likes

Exactly the same in my league.

3 Likes