Non Meta creatures that kill the current meta creatures easily

Spinoconstrictor kills

• Compsocaulus
  • Skoonasaurus
  • Ardentismaxima
  • Scorpius g3 (not if it gets stunned)
  • Geminititan
  • Testacornibus
  • Magnpyritor (distraction + precise rampage)
  • Trykosaurus
  • Ceramagnus (both swap in and in a 1v1)
  • Gorgotrebax
  • Thoradolosaur

Antarctovenator kills

• Ceramagnus
  • Monolorhino
  • Scorpius g3 (not if it gets stunned)
  • Diorajasaur
  • Magnapyritor
  • Trykosaurus
  • Testacornibus
  • Mortem rex

Entelolania kills

• Skoonasaurus
  • Ceramagnus (not swap in)
  • Hadros Lux
  • Diorajasaur
  • Erlikospyx
  • Compsocaulus
  • Ardentismaxima
  • Testacornibus

Utarinex kills

• Grypolyth
  • Ardentismaxima (if instant invisibility is predicted)
  • Thoradolosaur
  • Mortem rex
  • Tenontorex
  • Scorpius g3
  • Magnapyritor (if faster)
  • Erlikospyx (if faster)
  • Compsocaulus
11 Likes

Some of these matchups are boost and RNG dependent, particularly with testa, skoona, and max, but it can leave a dent. I’ve been running one for a while and it’s fun to use.

Spino excels at killing the flocks though. Would highly recommend it for that. Can also maime Cera especially if they try to swap it in.

It’s also fun to use if you can predict a swap out, although this can be situational. For instance, your opponent wants to swap their weakened creature for Cera. Swap in spinocon, get the takedown through the triggered on-escape evasive strike, dodge the Cera SISS and apply bleed. When the RNG is behaving this is so satisfying and can easily swing the match in your favor.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say “boost dependent” since I tested these at level 26 without boost. Definitely rng dependent with Maxima, after the GDR is dodged the rest of the battle is in Spinocons favour.

For Skoonasaurus it’s a bit different.

Spinocon can’t go for EWS first because of the counter; It taking away the evasion while imposing vulnerability will lead to spino getting 1 shot. Spinoconstrictor would start with instant distraction then go for EWS on turn 2. (The snake is still faster than Skoona even when slowed so that isn’t a problem)

The third turn depends on if Skoona goes for invisibility or not, because the counter will be able to kill spinocon at this point. depending on what Skoona went for on the second turn (either RS or IGDI) go for either precise rampage (Skoona goes for RS) or instant distraction (Skoona goes for IGDI or invisibility then dies from DoT).

Testacornibus is tricky depending mainly on being able to predict what the other person’s going to do.

On the first turn the deer will go for vulnerability not wanting to waste its cleansing moves; the snake goes for EWS. On the second turn Testacornibus will go for dig to avoid the counter, cleanse the DoT, and get some health back; Spinoconstrictor goes for distraction. (If Testa goes for the impact it’s dead). The third turn is a tough one. At this point Devastation can still kill spinocon but CDI can’t. Spinoconstrictor could go for instant discount to survive the devastation then kill testa with the counter but the deer player can predict it, going for CDI then killing the snake on the next turn. Then again, the snake could predict the prediction and go for precise rampage to take out the deer.

2 Likes

Always thought about using antarc, the only thing that’s holds me back is how to booste it. Also that stun resistance aswell.

Ok that makes more sense. However it is important to note that some of these matchups can drastically change given the boost distribution of both creatures.

1 Like

Yes let the spinocon army grow!!!

2 Likes

Any for pouk? I wanna start leveling and running it, since it’s cute and I love the buffs it got.

1 Like

That’s true

I can add a couple if you want.
Mortem
Thor
Magna
Surprisingly does decent vs testa
Tenoto
Maxima and Gemini

1 Like

It’s an amazing investment, but it’s great only against other cunning (few) and fierce. Absolutely stands no chance against resilient. The counter is amazing and the ability to cleanse increase speed and dodge can take out all fierce. The armour piercing counter can also be a surprise element and can take on magnas as well when boosted right. Mrhino, draco tops are few of the others, with dodge and instant distraction on, I had a level 26 indom boosted do about 800 damage with crit to my 21 pouka.

1 Like

Gigaspikasaur can kill cera if boosted properly and doesn’t get stunned

1 Like

I miss my giga, I hate how they nerfed her ;-;

1 Like

She needs a buff. Maybe damage increase to 1100 and group decel impact. Taunting rampage from nodopato as well