Ludia Forums

Antiquarian Accumulator problem

For some reason I was leveling up my new elite dragon and it stopped letting me train it. It is stuck at 3 stars level 1 and I’ve dumped a ton of resources into leveling it up further. The resources are consumed but the dragon isn’t leveling up. Is this a known glitch or am I unlucky?

There is a known glitch in which training makes the dragon go up by 2 star lvls instead of one. And as a result it’ll seem to be stuck at that next star lvl (like yours).

Don’t worry, if this is what happened to you, cuz normally this fixes itself after you feed it enough dragons.

1 Like

@Cnsacnsa, this can be caused by the training tier being higher than it should be. However, once the dragon reaches the required level for that tier, levelling will become visible again.

If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a closer look as well.

Thanks!

Thank you for the quick replies but forgive me for being weary of dumping more materials into the dragon :sweat_smile:

I’ll try it! Have a challenge to level up one currently anyways