Anurognathus Tournament Bug

I faced an Anurog in the tournament today. Its move Alert Frenzy in a non-threatend state instant killed my dinos. It even killed my Quetz with invincibility up. Once it got to a threatened state it worked as intended.

Not sure if this bug is just for tournament battles but it could cripple this tournament.

4 Likes

that is because that move attacks twice

1 Like

My Quetz was at full health

1 Like

this is what the move does if you have not had the time to look at it
Screenshot 2022-03-18 10.17.46 AM

2 Likes

My invincibility still had 1 attack left to block. Does this mean that it got hit by both?

i think so because i don’t know i have not used it a lot

That’s weird 'cause Long Invincibility should last for 2 attacks

2 Likes

same, Anuro killed my Quetzorion with shield up

2 Likes

Yeah, anuro’s mechanics are really broken. It seems like if the second hit lands on the target, the first one will too, regardless of shields/distraction. It also for some reason has a devastation while threatened and not a rampage

Edit: Another thing me and some of my friends have picked up on, if the first hit crits the second hit will always crit. But the opposite is not true, if the first hit doesn’t crit, the second hit still has a chance to crit

3 Likes

And I’m fairly certain Ned already cleared up that if Anurognathus uses that ability and hits a creature with a counter-attack ability, then the creature should still hit it with the counter-attack twice.

But I had a Anurognathus take down my Indotaurus using Alert Frenzy and Indotaurus never even got off one counter-attack, even though it had enough health to survive the first hit.

3 Likes