Ludia Forums

Any alliances for a lone-wolf?

Kinda just lookin for a place to plant myself, in preparation for this co-op stuff on the horizon.
I don’t/won’t use discord.
I don’t play nearly as much as I used to, but I used to play A LOT… so my normal now is still probably more than the average person.
I’ve got some dna to donate, as well.
If you’re interested, send me a request at:
Ardens #9803

3 Likes

I already said this in private, but I think it’s worthy to share it here too…
You are welcome back here at anytime.
Any alliance would be better having you.

2 Likes

U still looking for an alliance? My alliance is international dinos we are in rank 120 in alliance tournaments we get 10/9 u just need to be active and have discord and we also have 2 lv 20 sanctuaries that we vote the creatures to add there add me in discord MegalodonGamer#6965 before u request plz

1 Like

Nvm u don’t have discord so that means u can’t join srry

I’ve sent you an invite for 'Mass Extinction '. We are a casual 8/8 alliance with the only requirements being daily active and taking part in the weekend tournaments to try to get a decent Alliance incubator (currently tier 3 so not expecting people to blast through battles etc.). We have players of all levels from 20 through to ~5.

1 Like

The Eternal BD Wong.

6 members so far. All we ask is complete dailies and be sensible with sancs. Be nice to have you onboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1440 minutes unless flagged)

Hey admins… help.
I dunno how to close this lol.
I’ve found a new home.
Anyone wanna do me a favor?? @Ned maybe?