Ludia Forums

Any Alliances made 10/10 yet?

We’re close …

All in all I would say they are easier now and I would hope most alliances find themselves better off; it will be interesting to see where the sub-L20 players end up DNA wise.

1 Like

There’s two Alliances I know of that made to 10/10.

1 Like

We have but that spinning bug earlier in the week sure did slow us down. It should be overall easier for alliances to achieve the defense now!

I really think that was a silly move to treat the sub-L20 players differently as they can be some of the most active players. It’s just daft of them!

7 Likes

Congrats on the 10/10!

Its a tricky one as I’ve said on other threads - thanks to getting 5/5 rewards my alt has an L18 Indo G2 which is ridiculously OTT for an L11 player in Lockdown …

2 Likes

We’re struggling with the direct hits challenge. Rank 8 is 10,000 darts and 10,000 direct hits. Good thing Stego is out today and I need it for Monostego haha. I can get alot of directs on those.

3 Likes

Such a bully :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I feel bad when it picks my A-Team I-Rex G2 (L15) Indo G2 (L18), Xmas Chicken (L16) and Sarco (L17) - pretty much unbeatable at that level - should be adding in I-Rex G1 soon :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The alliance I’m in has made it to 9/9 already, and is half way to 10/10. Before the update, we hit 5/5 almost every single week, so I’m sure hitting 10/10 the next weeks won’t really be a big problem, especially since the missions seem to have become easier.

2 Likes

Mine is at 9/8 on it’s way to being a 9/9. The Direct Hit mission is impossible. No one shoots perfect direct hits unless they are Robin Hood.

1 Like

I legit fired a little over 1,000 direct hits yesterday xD

4 Likes

Being that I am limited to where I can go. I was able to only fire 300 ish and that is on a good day.

1 Like

That’s still not bad though that’s a decent amount. Most of my shots are directs so that helps some. This was a pretty good day for me in terms of what dinos showed up. And I always dart rex 2…

What do you know, there was still no blue lol.

1 Like

No Blue on my end either. Saw plenty of Rexy and Mexi

2 Likes

Thanks. I suppose that is a fair point about the alt but only when we compare it to what the game was like when we were that level. If all players have the same access to rewards pending on the strength of their alliance, then I think it seems fair. It helps alliances recruit new players who are just as active as us 1 year plus players, if not more active.

And WOW a L18 Indo G2 at player level 11, totally jealous. My alt has probably hit you and you slaughtered me. :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats, Steph! No surprise😁

1 Like

Prehistoric Warriors uk are on 9/9 at the moment. But about to hit 10 on exploration :blush:

2 Likes

I’m sure we’ll hit 10/10 on sunday

2 Likes

I have a lower a/c at level 11 too.
As from now it will be receiving less than half of the epic dna that a level 20 gets. And that totally sucks as I work just as hard as everyone else.

Oh and my team does pretty well at this level too

1 Like

Mine is now 9/9 with exploration about 70% done and defense 1 major push away from reaching tier 10.

The missions are getting easier and less grindy but they do need a lot more planning.

3 Likes

We used to be 5/4 but compared to everyone else we’re not doing so well, only 8/8.

Update: We ended up 9/8.

2 Likes