Ludia Forums

Any chance of me winning?

How do I win this?

5 Likes

diplo, nunda and then another herbivore that has more than 200 health

1 Like

Do you think I could use a second level 30 diplo?

2 Likes

for sure, but you only have 1

1 Like

I have one hatching right now. Will be done in about an hour. And I have a level 20 diplo already.

2 Likes

I think it is a good idea, maybe your max zhejiangopterus can do it, your choice

1 Like

what battle event is this? @Doggy

Clash of champions @dinorider90

@Indominusrexgen2 i am thinking about maxing my velociraptor to level 40. I think it might help but Iā€™m going to try without it first.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Doggy

1 Like

Welcom to forum @Doggy

1 Like

I think you should not, I think you should deepen and balance your lineup before making new good dinosaure

1 Like

What Dino do you think I should go for next? @Indominusrexgen2

Diplodocus lvl 40,alangasaurus 40,diplocaulus lvl 40 + irritator lvl 40 = diplotator lvl 40

1 Like

Thanks. I was planning to go for the diplodocus but was waiting because right now I am on the mission where I need 15 level 40 dinos. Once I finish the mission I will go for it.

1 Like

Also ophiacodon level 40, he will be extremely useful with his attacks.

2 Likes

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Just like @Blacksaber said I think you should make 40 rare and 30 super rare and alangasaure too

1 Like

Update: I was able to win without any leveling up any creatures :tada: :smiley:. I used my Zhejiangopterus (40), Alangasaurus (20), and Postosuchus (20).

2 Likes

Hi @Doggy ur battles are hard because ur zhejiangopterus is more stronger than any of ur dinos as an example the strongest dino in your top five is a lvl40 super rare while the weakest is a lvl 20 super rare my strongest dino is around your zhing zhing bajing and a lvl20 super rare is wayyy down in my lineup around the 20th spot

1 Like