Ludia Forums

Any expertise would be greatly appreciated

Hello all, I have followed the forums for many years now and i’ve finally decided to join the community. Its great to see many older players still playing as well as new faces joining the forums. I know there are already at least two threads with people asking for suggestions but i didn’t want to interfere with players helping them out with their lineup so i decided to make a new one. I wouldn’t consider myself and endgame player yet but im trying to make that transition but i would like some advice on anything. This is what my lineup currently looks like:

I’ve saved up some DNA even though my goal is to hit 200k within the upcoming weeks. I can easily land mid-dominator with this lineup but i cap at around 1800 trophies and have to miss out on the PVE on certain days because i don’t have enough creatures to fight. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Welcome, welcome to the conversations! :handshake:

4 Likes

You will love being one of us. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Your lineup is perfect now.

3 Likes

thank u guys for welcoming me and for the support! I just realized that the pics are out of order and i’m not so sure how i can edit them to be in the correct order but my best creature is indominus lvl 20 and although i can make dominator every tournament, i really wanna deepen my lineup and start to create better creatures so that way i don’t have to rely on using a lot of lvl 40 legendaries in dominator and create good enough creatures that can really make me an endgame player.

2 Likes

You have answered your own question in this last post…

”i really wanna deepen my lineup and start to create better creatures so that way i don’t have to rely on using a lot of lvl 40 legendaries in dominator”

Just need to work on deepening your lineup, focus your DNA on items the game won’t give you (think legendary hybrids and higher), work on getting the super hybrids unlocked, again another resource the game gives you while playing the game.

Welcome to the forums.

5 Likes

guess i never really thought what i was looking for until now. i appreciate all your responses and looks like i’ll start to dig into some legendary hybrids first and then start building up to tournament hybrids

3 Likes

MOD PvP is a great way to deepen your lineup, I just picked up another Rajestega today, coupled with the SDNA and other hybrids it is by far your best time investment in the game other than farming when a tournament is going.

5 Likes

yes i have started to modded pvp recently both land and aquatic but i can’t seem to be able to get a lot of mods despite my coin production being decent :confused:

2 Likes

Make sure you’re only buying common mods. Never take anything higher into a mod PVP (some people do take rare mods sometimes). If you take better mods into PVP, AI will bring better mods.

3 Likes

wow i didn’t know that if you brought better mods then the opponent came w stronger ones as well, thanks for the heads up! I only use commons now but even then i get like 10 a day because it’s just over 2 mill for one common which kills my coins (not that i really need it for anything else)

3 Likes

I’ve used Fancy Mods vs Common Mods and I’ve used Common Mods vs Fancy Mods. I’m not sure if there is any hard data connecting your Mods to opponent Mods. I can say that if you use Common/Rare Mods, your opponent will USUALLY use Common/Rare Mods. I just don’t think anyone has put it the time and effort and Dinobucks to track opposing Mods when using Super-Rare/Legendary Mods.

4 Likes

Quick two battle test since I had some extra legendary mods. They clearly brought better mods when I brought better mods. I recall this happening in the past and advice of bringing common mods only. Which is why that’s all I do now. They did bring a super rare mod when I brought commons, but that does happen every once in a while (not very common though). Rare mods are more common, but still usually commons only. I know this an extremely small sample size, but just showing they do bring better mods if you do.

4 Likes

Hello!
Your line-up is looking very good but you could definitely use some more superhybrids.
As for modded fights;
You have Trade Harbor unlocked and a good amount of bucks, I would actually suggest you buy common mods with bucks, 10 DB each.
I know it might scare you off at the beginning, because depending on how many battles you want to do it might cost you even close to 1000 bucks for 30+ fights, but unless you’re very unlucky with AF to DB trades, you should be able to make that back quickly and do modded runs daily.
And storing mods just clogs up the Trade Harbor.
I was able to do modded runs every day and I managed to keep my bucks actually growing instead of gradually decreasing.
Modded PVP will never return you the resources you put in, and you need to play a lot of modded for it to start paying off, but it’s a high-investment high-reward.
Once you start filling your line-up with superhybrids you’ll see that it was worth it after all.
However if you notice that you can’t make the bucks back quick enough for your liking, you can always stop, give yourself a break or play less battles.
If you have any more questions about modded PVP, I suggest you read the thread entirely dedicated to this topic made by @Cagkan_Coskun (I even threw a bit of data myself there :wink:)
Link: My 2 Weeks of Modded Adventure

4 Likes

Thanks Cave for showing my topic as a referrence, that’s so kind. :slight_smile: It is really giving, Cave seems that he has explained everything in the briefest way possible, if you wanna dig into more detail as he said, link is there. :slight_smile: @sebfloresss Beside that I should warn you from the very beginning, it is gonna be exhausting. :face_vomiting: Be ready to sit down in front of the screen for hours if you are willing to aim above 30 matches per day, which is also my advice to high up your odds in the best possible way. After a week of modded or two, you are guaranteed to be getting in a mood of never wanting to see any bit of a modded match ever again, at least for a long while. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Also don’t forget to blink more often than usual to avoid a couple of red eyes at the end of the day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Other than these, it is really so giving on creaturewise, as your market is gonna be full of Monolophosaurs, Aerotitans, Kaprosuchuses, Shunosaurs and Suchomimuses. You can either trade them for good numbers or hatch them right away to fill up your paddocks and having some locked ones maxed to be prepared for their possible upcoming hybrids. And the last but not least, I’ve literally doubled my line up after that two weeks thanks to the s-hybrids I earned through and the hard to find yet incredibly satisfying creatures as Spinoraptor and Rajastega. :star_struck:

Best luck with all of that. :wink: Also let us know if it was worth it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Bandeezee thanks you for the little experiment and i defintely get what you mean. I haven’t really tried using any of my super rare or legendary mods because they’re very hard to come by but there really is no point in using them unless i want to make the game slightly harder for myself.
@Cave_Johnson i appreciate that and i do have a lot of SDNA to make almost every single super hybrid at least twice, i just don’t have their hybrids that correspond to it unlocked. I just got 800 DB on the trade harbor due to AF but it’s not a bad idea to trade 10 for common MODS. Although they’re not the best deal, at least they don’t increase and i have been finding it kinda easy to make DBs even though they made it harder to win DBs in the game. I am enjoying modded PVP though, I did win my first spinoraptor last night and when i played my first aquatic modded PVP i won my first rajastega so i guess i got kinda lucky there myself.
@Cagkan_Coskun thank you for the thread!! I login everyday and finish the PVE rather early so i wouldn’t mind playing a lot of modded PVP during the day if i have time. My backlog of creatures is at about 117 though so i am trying to hatch them out just to increase paddock size or extra DNA. Since I am a pre-shuffle player, unlocks aren’t really a headache for me because i have almost every single creature unlocked besides Aerotitan and Scaphognathus :frowning: I have been able to unlock diplosuchus and almost have enough for a 3rd one but I still can’t make the others because i haven’t made the hybrids for them yet or i don’t have their hybrids maxed up. (Ex. I have stegocertatops lvl 30 but can make like 6 monostegos if i maxed it up. But can’t make spinotasuchus because i don’t have spinoraptor unlocked or maxed)

3 Likes