Ludia Forums

Any help from support?

Anyway to contact a person in support? In the game I go to settings, help/support…on android phone…all I have is faqs that don’t help and a chat bubble icon…I typed in my issue,I got an automated response back saying someone will reply “shortly”, well it’s been 24hrs and nothing…and the support page on forums is the same faq pages on the in game support, no contact option…What do I do?

Hey airwolf, it might take some time for our team to get back to you depending on your issue. However, once our team has a chance to review your ticket, they’ll try to respond to you ASAP. Our team can also be contacted through email at support+forums@ludia.com, but we don’t recommend sending in another email before our team replies as it could delay their process.

I never sent an email I the first place, just the post on here and the in game chat thing which I guess isn’t monitored

Rest assured that our team responds to questions from the in-game Help & Support as well, @airwolf.

Lol lol ok if you say so…what’s the response timeframe,30, 48, 72 hours? Been 27 since my in-game chat question