Ludia Forums

Any hybrid ideas for Pterannodon gen 2 in JWTG?

Please no Zalmoxodon gen 2 =)))))

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, they will probably use a Corythosaurus model then cause Corythosaurus is similar to Zalmoxes,so they can just tweak Zalmonodon’s design,and I really do not want any more Hybrids.

2 Likes

The irony… :pensive:

2 Likes

What does a new hybrid bring to us? If they added different animations for the existing creatures and then added a million gen 2’s ,I would still excuse them

2 Likes

So we’ll have an Corythodon,a lamd Herbivores version of Zalmoxodon! May’be it’s the best ideas right?

2 Likes

Zalmonodon*

I really dont think there will be zalmonodon 2 Indominus 2 and indoraptor were exceptions becouse they are main stars of Jurassic world movies. I believe Ludia use gens 2 for another news hybrid, which could means more gen 2 = more new hybrids.

I dont know why some people wont new genes 2. Ludia also continues to adding new creatures and until they stop with new creatures, I will be also happy for that genes 2

3 Likes

We do not hate Gen 2’s , it is the fact how Ludia is not willing to put any effort into any non-star creatures each time they put in a design for a Gen 2.

1 Like

I agree with you! Maybe Ludía would make something very different to Zalmoxodon like Pterangyrinus? A Pteranodon gen 2 plus Proterogyrinus hehe

2 Likes

If they do
Corytho may have a Monday unlock
And I will be a very happy man if that happens :joy:

1 Like

Leedsichtys did not have an unlock till Liosichtodon was released.

1 Like

I’m guessing Zalmonodon Gen 2 otherwise the Pterandon is going to have a hybrid with like Ankylosaurus Gen 2 or Stegosaurus Gen 2 or a Dino that’s as popular as it.

2 Likes