Any input?

What’s the best way to grow your alliance?

1 Like

We have kept track of trophies by screenshots periodically through the week. After it’s obvious a player is inactive, they are removed. It has taken a lot of pressure off of the top alliance members that were carrying the whole alliance by getting more active members in. Also made rules about no double requests so it’s a lot more fair & people have requested more often since the rule was made.

Trophy counts aren’t sole reflections of game activity.
Discord helps with communicating. Getting to know each other is fun. It adds to the word of mouth that your alliance is great and inviting.
Even trading specific DNA for a win or loss during a friendly challenge makes for interesting times too. For example, if we battled only rares and you won best of 3 (or5), I’d give you a maxed amount of specified DNA when you put up your request for it after our battles.
(I’m not an alliance leader)

2 Likes

If you are asking how to get more members try a specific post here.There is also a Facebook page that you may want to join, Jurassic World Alive Alliances. Discord is another source as well. As said above, trophy count isn’t all that important. It is rewarding watching teams grow and the dna needs of early game players are much more diverse. Good luck!

1 Like

I dont use trophy count either since 1.7. There are a lot of peeps staying away from arena atm, waiting for fixes…

Hard to punish people for their trophies not changing when I don’t even queue up for arena myself anymore. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Right now, growing a fresh alliance is probably pretty challenging. Long established alliances are struggling to stay full with the current state of the game. Your best bet is to accept all blind join requests and post for recruitment in this forum as well as the FB group Kodiak mentioned (https://www.facebook.com/groups/838158793188006/). In order to post there, though, you need to have minimum 10 members.You can also check through the feed for people searching for an alliance and members sharing unvetted blind requests they can’t accommodate.Make sure you are clear with your group needs and goals, and don’t feel bad if you have to kick people for not complying. It’s the icky part of being a leader, but it’s also for the best of the group.