Ludia Forums

Any plans for future map expansions?

Title really, any future plans? running out of room on isla nublar and isla sorna, trying to build my dream park with all species in game. :frowning:

7 Likes

I agree. Please isla sorna unlock :frowning:

4 Likes

Isla looks like it has more space on the map, so i feel like they could expand that.

4 Likes

Yeah, me and a lot of other players on the forums have wanted it, like Cagkan and OstaposaurusBae.
Welcome to the forums btw!

5 Likes

Thank :slight_smile: surprised it has taken me this long, been playing since launch.

2 Likes

I was about to post this yesterday as well…even though we’ve been making this request forever.

I’ll take anything at this point…

Even this place:

7 Likes

100000% agree.

However more Sorna expansions and increasing the park level seem to be low on Ludia’s priority list…

Such a shame…

4 Likes

There are expansion tiles left on Sorna, Ludia just hasn’t made them unlockable yet. There are actually 17 more tiles left locked on Sorna. That means Ludia could raise the park level to 116 and we’d get the rest of Sorna unlocked. But because the park level and expansions are tied together, we are at the mercy of whenever Ludia feels like upping the park level past 99.

6 Likes

I was kidding about the island thing…would be cool though lol.

Do I actually have one plot that I refuse to clear.

Definitely looking forward to those future expansions!

7 Likes

If I know Ludia just a bit, those expansions become unlockable with real life money. :sweat_smile:

599.99$ per tile

After a discount from 999.99$

10 Likes

I was wondering the same thing as you. When I first saw how some Isla Sorna tiles weren’t purchasable I thought the game wanted me to get the other ones first. It wasn’t long before I figured out those tiles would have stayed that way and I’ve just found confirmation in this thread. This is such a shame tho. Also, it probably isn’t something important for many but some of the latest missions of the story require expanding the park to be completed. This means that if you aren’t cautious with the (few) expansions we currently have you may get stuck with story missions.

1 Like