Any rexy counters?

Fought one yesterday that dealt 6.2k damage and was wondering what uniques can I use to counter her?

2 Likes

Cunning moves kind of counter her. Stuff that removes attack increase

7 Likes

Megalotops.tested it in the toolbox

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a single legendary that can reliably beat Rexy. There are unique and apex options, but they’re much more difficult to obtain. Stuff like Refrenantem and Albertocevia.

3 Likes

Eremoceros?
Megalotops?

4 Likes

Nothing counters a boosted one. Faced a L25 Rexy, Neither of my Scorpio and Refren were good enough to kill her…

3 Likes

A L17 Rexy can kill L22 thor(no boost).
Cloak or dodge first before the dominant move will stand a chance to kill her though.

2 Likes

Dilophoboa. It’s more of mindgames really

3 Likes

A procerathomimus can counter it if you go for the instant distraction first. Quetzorion as well May be a solid option and maybe phorurex and indotaurus

2 Likes

poukan annihilates it

4 Likes

I find that Argenteryx can work well if it can survive the dominant roar and uses fearless alert on the same turn
Also Megalotops and Eremoceros are probably other good easy to get options

Megalotops, Argenteryx, and anything with dodge + distraction works well

1 Like

I rex has a 55% win chance

I counter her by crying and sitting in the room corner after getting my team of cunnings destroyed by this monster tank (1 legendary and 3 epics)

3 Likes

No Indoraptor gen 2 can can defeat it even I have defeated a higher level Rexy with my 16 level Rexy :man_shrugging:t2:

Use a 1 - 2 - 3 punch on Rexxy
Start with Refrenantem first super distraction hit
Then hit Rexxy with Ceramagnus incoming power punch, then same power punch again
Then lastly follow up with the twin punch knockout blow
= Hadros Lux rampage hit + Phorurex cunning rampage and then lethal rampage if needed all are killer hits
Bye bye Rexxy you has been Usurper To The Throne lol :laughing:

It requires dodge RNG, and so do many of the creatures others have listed. Cunning creatures in general are very RNG based, which makes overpowered fierce much more problematic, as all of their counters aren’t guaranteed to work.

1 Like