Any Team updates as of 1.12?

So far may thing have come and gone, indo, tyrko,Thor, erlidom, and Thyla are still my veterans never or rarely failing me.

Magan, rinex, spxs, Eddie, tragod, and gorgo over the last two patches have slowly been benched.

The newest addition has been surprisingly nodopatotitan, who even tho at a lower levels than the the rest serves me well especially in this Indoraptor gen2, indo, proRAT, Phorusaura, erlidom meta,. She can also slow boosted thors or any super fast creatures that my speedsters can’t beat

image image
She is also very effective against other tanks well mostly (serious maxima need an attack nerf)

Dilorach has been surprisingly helpful especially with Indos, rats, Thor’s, and others

image image image

!

Anyway how about you guys what team members have you benched or added

• Haven’t changed my team
  • I’ve done some minor changes
  • Did a couple major changes
  • Replaced everyone

0 voters

1 Like

As a little experiment, I replaced Procerathomimus for Megalosuchus.

1 Like

Lol how is working out for you

1 Like

I only put her in my team quite recently, and I haven’t even gotten her in a deck yet. Will experiment further though.

1 Like

Lol well I wish you good luck, with that although after you should put noodles on your team she is surprisingly good

1 Like

On the bright side, my little Megalosuchus managed to kill this Thoradolosaur after Monostegotops’ death.

On the other hand, an Erlidominus one-shotted it.

1 Like

And it’s dead.

1 Like

Meanwhile gorgo could have probably either one or two shot it

1 Like

And that why mine is at level 24 why my megalo is only 16

1 Like

Hmmm, will Megalosuchus be able to hold against this bs matchmaking?

1 Like

Why would you bench Magna for Nodopatotitan and Dilorach? I ran Nodopatotitan for a long time, but it was never useful or worth the slot. Magna has been amazing on the other hand.

1 Like

Find out next time… oh never mind he’s dead… well that’s all folks

1 Like

Two reasons, low health no speed control.
With boosts it takes a lot more effort to use a immune speedster that relies on it edge over other to survive, tag using something meant to take a beating and that can control the tide of the battle

1 Like

But Dilorach? It’s atrocious in this meta. Also there are far better tanks than Nodopatotitan.

Does it count even though the opponent gave up mid battle?

Interesting to see that they’re using a bad creature as well.

2 Likes

Lol it’s actually not it’s very good against indo gen2, thors, trykos, monostegos, anything with no escape, rinex, tentao it’s very good

I switched from level 10 Spino to level 17 Bary. I pretty much replaced my entire team from before 1.12 when I was still level 6 and my team now at level 10 is waay better. Also, I am close to unlocking Noodletitan.

1 Like

I mean t guess there is stego, but it’s shield lasts only two turns, slow has three turn cool down and has less armor

Gigaspika is giga spika you honestly just don’t get much

Ankytron just sucks like really sucks lol

Alanky is only good for its swap in and of see it struggles against noodle even though I was at half hp when he swapped in

Tragod the one King of tanks is basically dead

Monostego is just another rat also had trouble with my noodle

As for the tower of course ther better they are the most broken things in this game why do you think there in high tyrant :joy: lamo

If anything once I get this last pop for maxima, stego is gonna be benched

2 Likes

Nice hopefully it’s helpful against the boosted folks

1 Like

Not really. I just got into Badlands and I fought against a level 20 Indo G2

1 Like