Any Team updates as of 1.12?

:no_mouth::neutral_face::expressionless::triumph::grimacing:

That sucks

1 Like

That’s almost as bad as a 135 speed Thoradolosaur… just kidding, there’s nothing worse than a 135 speed Thoradolosaur.

1 Like

Lol yes there is… 149 speed Thor!

1 Like

Or a 140 speed magna

Or 129 speed indom

1 Like

That Magna’s damage and health is bad though. A minimal speedup creature can easily destroy it.

2 Likes

Lol ya but that was like two months ago so my lvl 21 erlidom and spxs couldn’t do anything also any good updates in the pitiful megalo

1 Like

Not yet. It’s kinda been letting me down, but it’ll eventually have its golden round.

Aw man you have Noodle Titan! That’s pretty awesome. Glad she’s doing well.
I dropped three team members, working on a replacement for the fourth. The grind is long :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve had the joy of creating these 2 lovely hybrids

but had the sadness of benching diloracheirus and stegodues for them

1 Like

Vexus ≈ dilorach mostly I find them to be very similar dilorach I think had one edge tanks to double rampage but vexus has immunity but that attack is really meh but i think It was a good

Maxima >>>>>> stegodeus like there is no contest I’m gonna do that as well

Also glad you can get instant wins :crazy_face: lol

Firstly I benched Dilorach, then Thor, and finally my poor Vexus. They were replaced by Dentist, Nemys and finally by my newest monster, Orion

It was very sad to bench Thor, he was in my team since June. I will also miss Vexus, he served me well, but Orion is just better

1 Like

lol ya, Thor I’ll replace when I get tenotorex I just don’t have another good first match up chomper so for now Thor stays

Not nessecarily because of 1.12. But I did update my team 3 times over the course of this patch due to unlocking new and better dinos

1 Like

Dilorach might go just don’t have a good replacement it just too well for me to drop

Nice what ya update to

For me he’s rather weak. But it depends on what’s in your team

In mine there is no place for Dilorach. I benched him when I unlocked Dentist

1 Like

Maybe tyros it just a very good indo 2 counter and lol make this with no escape cry

But ya replacing him dentist I think was good more power to ya

1 Like