Ludia Forums

Any way to Increase Food Production Past 240k

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is anyway we can increase the food production in the facility past the 240k mark. There seems to be no more upgrade option on the facility.
Also, do we get additional facilities in future levels? I am at level 56 as of now. But the food demand is now crossing supply. Help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Trade harbor is you best bet for additional food supply or the VIP food production facility.

7 Likes

240k is pretty decent ,my food production facility is 135k per 3 hours and provides good additional food. As Sionsith has stated,trade harbour is an excellent source of food. Try waiting for coins to Food trades. I just got a 36 million coins to 18 million food yesterday.

1 Like

Thank you for the responses. I will try my luck at Trade harbour… However VIP is out of league for me. Thanks anyways for the suggestion.

Problem is, I am aggressive with the game for this time. Got a lot of legendaries and Hybrids to level up. Made my first Super hybrid yesterday. So it’s taking a lot of food…

Don’t be too aggressive. Level 56 and your first superhybrid? I got mine at level 78. All Superhybrids are really good,but can backfire if their creation is not well timed. Could you share your line up?

1 Like

Sure

This line up from Apatosaurus caused my adversaries to be much stronger than me, And I always end up last in predator league. Only once did I get to Dominator league with 1700 trophies. Then more good ones came and I ended up in Predator leagues everytime. So I think a Diplosuchus won’t make any difference anymore.

Your Ferocity does not determine the matchups in the tournament,anyways,if you finished in dominator for the Segnosaurus tournament,remember that the matchups were different as it was a bracketed tournament. You are not yet in Heavyweight division,so you would face weaker creatures,even heavyweight was easy. By the way, your Apatosaurus has a ferocity of 2593,and your Diplosuchus has a ferocity of 3993, its a huge difference, even a level 20

2 Likes

Even a level 20 Segnosaurus will be stronger than your Apatosaurus. Aggressive gameplay will do nothing but harm you way more than it will ever benefit. Fill in lots of level 30 Legendaries and more Level 10 VIPs (might need stronger,a level 10 Diplosuchus overpowers a maxed T Rex.

1 Like

A level 1 Diplosuchus has a ferocity of 2661,which is already higher than Apatosaurus. You should have waited, now all the Diplosuchus you get,keep them at level 1. I have a higher ferocity on my top 3 than most of my dinos,but I can handle it because the percentage increase is not drastically high, a increase from 2593 to 3993 is really high. Next time calculate it. Ferocity= 1 times health + 3.2* attack.

1 Like

Oh, I am screwed then… Thanks @anon43877113

1 Like

You will get balance back,but for the rest of the Diplosuchus keep them at level 1.

2 Likes

Got it! Short of Sarco DNA anyway😭

1 Like

Okay,you will get them more, Diplosuchus costs very little,a second costs 660 S DNA, I got my first very easily because I had been grinding lots of Modded PvP everyday, I had around 800-900 before the cycle started. That was all the grinding in Advanced Prize wheel,Elite is now my regular battle wheel.

2 Likes

An update…
:joy::joy::joy:
My food surged at 8500k due non requirement of food and constant supply…
Sorry for bothering you all
:joy::joy::joy:

Though around 1800k coins were invested today on John hammonds,
Let’s see how it turns out for me. Waiting for the 4th revenue tower now! Wish me luck!

1 Like

All the Best with that Revenue tower, I have use for only 2, 3 are just there because they exist, they are in my market,I did not place my badge beacon till about level 60ish

1 Like

Once you open all of the expansions, all of the revenue towers AND the beacon won’t cover everything.

To combat this “problem” I put dinos over 20hours outside of towers to collect once a day after a coins->XXX custom trade.

I grouped my other dinos by time and collect from the short running guys most often. When nearing or expecting to max coins in a few hours, I’ll stop collecting from any longer running dinos to let them “hold” the coins for later.

I have the beacon on the second island collecting from buildings. I get 1m coins every 3 hours. Very little relative to dinos.

1 Like

I have made a base which makes use of the revenue tower as 3 centers, and Dino’s surrounding them, with decorations around and in-between them. One tower gives 10k, second 60k and third 35k per 10 minutes, so technically, 105k per 10 minutes. The max out at 180k, 550k and 500k respectively or 1230k. Now I am getting even more new Dino’s with no space for them to be covered by Revenue towers. So currently I am unlocking more spaces and waiting 3 more levels for the 4th tower and a redesign!

Keep the revenue tower in the centre,build a circle of John Hammonds around it and 2 circles of Park Oasis around that, outside the circle of park Oasis place a bunch of dinosaurs and then repeat the same if possible outside the bunch of dinosaurs and outside the final circle will be a ring of oasis,this should help. Do this around multiple revenue towers, also :-

Make one of the 2 Dino circles for Carnivores and Amphibians as they have smaller paddock sizes and the other ring for Herbivores and Pterosaurs or it will be messed up

1 Like