Ludia Forums

Any1 seen scolo?

Any1 seen scolo? Where should it spawn?

Havent heard anything yet… my guess is its either a park spawn or isnt spawning in the wild as of yet. Cause just about everything else has been seen.

It’s not currently in the game :confused:

I haven’t seen any of the new dinosaurs as yet sadly.

1 Like

Why would they not release it if it has a hybrid?

1 Like

Same, didn’t see any new dinos today. :frowning_face:

Exactly, why release an hybrid that requires it if its not in the game, i really hope this is not an SE only dino, but probably it is sadly…

3 Likes

I saw the new flyier today and got it, but not the others… pachy is incubator only, haven’t gotten one yet

ya, I caught a few Scapers today

I got the new pterosaur today from the Epic strike incubator. I hope they find their way into the wilds soon.

I saw 3 of the new pterosaurs, and one maiasaura at the park yesterday.

Saw it in local 2… I think it’s global since someone here posted he saw one at a park

1 Like

I saw a scaphognathus this morning–it was a on a highway, so I don’t know what zone.

@Kristi

She is from Local #1. I ran a scent capsule and she spawned couple of times. :smiley:
Fun using her in the friendly battles.

1 Like

According to metahub scolo is currently locked as a tournament reward creature.

1 Like

No New dinos today :frowning:

1000 money question.

Why launch a new update where you can’t either find the New dinos or make the new hybrids because lack of the material.

1 Like

Ahh roger that. Dang that’s really bad news, that’s even worse then being incubator exclusive. I’m already giving up on this dino and its hybrids then.

I can’t even do anything with most of the incubator exclusive hybrid dinos like Magna, and am super active. I don’t even see a point to exclusive tourney rewards unless they are gonna dump like 20k+ DNA or something.

Right? Hopefully the tournament payouts are a lot higher than the seasons, because 500 scolo ain’t gonna get me very far! :rofl:

Well 500 was for an epic so if we go by the alliance missions as a scale 500 epic is like 5k common… still not much

Lol yea, 5k common is enough to get it to like level 10