Ludia Forums

Anybody as ticked as I am about Zone spawns

Seriously, 3 weeks into this month, and I have caught a total of 5 zone spawns.
I Giga scent 2 -3 times a day (I work from home with Covid still).
3 weeks and I have caught:
1 Secodontosaurus
2 Spinotasuchus
2 Pteranodon
0 Monolophosaurus
This is absolutely infuriating to me. I have one month to catch Mono and Seco, and I have caught one between the two. Sure, I can travel to other zones at any time, I get it. But I don’t travel everyday, as I work from home. Even then, not like Zones are popping up often.
I get you dont want it popping up all the time, or people like me farm it to extinction. But NO Mono, and very little anything else. I am tired of the same Epics over and over again. Erlikosaurus, Darwin, Deer, blah blah blah
I am so done with this game, getting to the point of quitting. I mean, zone spawns and Hybrid are the only things I enjoy, and Ludia has taken that away, and miserably failing yet again

1 Like

At least they rotate zones on a monthly basis now, they used to do that about as often as they’ve done boost resets. With that rotation, I think the zones are more or less fine. It would be nice if we got relatively more zone specific spawns and relatively fewer global spawns though.

2 Likes

I live next to a park and only get park dinos no matter what. It stinks, nothing ever changes for me month to month. I have over 30k of purrusaurus and doedicurus or whatever that cream puff is called. Spawns are terrible now.

2 Likes

That sucks. I mean, for everyone else you want to find park spawns when you go to a park. But for people who live there your spawns are always the same. It would be nice if gigas didn’t attract park spawns or something? Or attracted them at a smaller rate?

2 Likes

I go to a small park almost every day and honeslty if gigas wouldn’t atract park spawns i could just say goodbye to all that kentro

1 Like

See thats the thing. Park spawns are super rare for most players, but too common for people who live there. I’m not sure I would complain about constant access to Kentrosaurus, but I’m sure that Diplocaulus gets annoying.

2 Likes

bro i need kentro so bad, but my house is legit like 20 meters from the edge of the park zone… oof

2 Likes

I pop a giga every time i go there i get one every now and then i have like 6k of it but don’t even have tryko, hell i barley made ankytro

Same, except I now have 130k+ Puru, 45k Doedic and over 6k Kentro in spite of a level 30 Trykosaurus. The occasional Edapho is nice (it seems way rarer than Kentro) but I’m sick of the park spawns filling up my Gigas lol.

4 Likes

I’m 40 dna off tryko, that’s why I need kentro so bad.

So how do we reconcile park spawns being rare for most players, but too common for people who live there? Surely there must be some way to balance that out, right?

1 Like

Adding the option to select park or the other zone’s spawns when using a giga scent (only applies to people in parks)

5 Likes

Also, anyone else think that the game is just gonna die when they remove giga scents? Or is it just me?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised

1 Like

Thats not a bad idea

2 Likes

I’d also like to add that I have a level 26 (ready for 27) Carnotarkus, so that’s a lot of Puru.

1 Like