Ludia Forums

Anybody else getting this weird bug?

This has happened to me a few times now but sometimes when I win a battle in the arena and it shows what incubator I got, it shows a rare incubator that slowly fades away and becomes another incubator. I was wondering if it was just me having this happen.

Nope, not just you. It’s a new visual glitch.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

Seems like a visual bug, @Sean_Sperry. If you have any more details, could you send it over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this and investigate.

If it happens again, I’ll screenshot it and let the support team know.

1 Like

@Ned I let the support team know, it happened again so I took a screenshot and sent it.

1 Like

Yea it looks like a rare 12 hour incubator then it changes color lol it happened to me gutted

1 Like

yeah this happens to me each incubator i win now lol

That’s a kind gesture Ned, but let me tell you I have been awaiting reply from your support team for 5 days now for an issue I’m facing. So that suggestion would really not help on immediate basis.

This happened to me one time, as my phone lagged out and closed app. I figured the rare incubator was a placeholder icon, like the dilo I sometimes see in place of my team. Glad I’m not the only one.

I’ve also noticed that if I log in and am fast enough, I can click on alliance missions and see the incubators as premiums or that the daily DNA dino is Echo.