Ludia Forums

Anybody experiences connection problems?

My game won’t pass 1/27 (again) Guest account works fine.

Anybody else has the same problem?

Hey Erwin_de_Vet, are you still having issues connecting to the game with your main account? If so, please email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team will be happy to try and help you.

If you have your support key, please include it in the email as well.

Thanks!

Yes i still have, but i figured out that i’ve been banned for not following the guidelines of the chat, while i didn’t do anything wrong haha. So it probably doesn’t matter for me anymore

So its not just me

I have the same issues… FYI: I have other members who are currently experiencing the same issues. We live in The Netherlands, Europe (not sure if this matters)

I’m having the same problem, getting in my nerves

Spent a lot of time and money on here for it to just stop working,??? Hopefully Ludia will address this soon and fast…??? Didn’t make sense when I know others are currently playing the game but I’m not unfortunately

The worst part is I’m missing out on strike challenges, raids, checkpoints resources etc. Essentially, rendering my VIP subscription useless. What a good way to start the new year :frowning:

Another way to take your money and run, this should be illegal and Ludia should be charged… especially when you can’t get help from an actual person in here instead of a computer response. It told me they are on holiday hours??? The holidays are over???

Yes, it’s been happening for about 3 or 4 days now

It seems that im not only one having this kind of issue in login page. When i connect with Google Play, the game work fine. But when choosing Facebook login, stuck just as above. Is this the same issue like the early last year problem which is happend around Feb 20?

@Ned, can you align with the dev. team to see if they can look into this issue? FYI: I have sent them an email as well.