Anybody got a big rexy

She’s a work in progress, can we get some Rex love :heart:

11 Likes

Waiting for Brutus. . .
@TheMaxx

10 Likes

He’s the biggest :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve posted his full stats in the forum before, but let’s do it. He’s ready for level 31 too.

24 Likes

That thing is terrifying. Especially if the opp comes into an inopportune situation against it.
Love watching them struggle to find a way to just survive :joy:

6 Likes

Haha yeah he makes a great finisher. Sometimes it’s too late to fight back by the time i bring him in. And he can drop most DCs with impact now.

8 Likes

Good God I want a Brutus… but I’ve alre put so much work into Buster, my Gorgosuchus.

5 Likes

I would love to see the look on someone with a 135 Thor when you bring that thing out :joy:

13 Likes

They ought to throw out a strike tower with a 30 T-rex at tier 10’s.

3 Likes

That shouldn’t be too hard for anyone in aviary or above. T6 speed rinex can put in some solid damage with distraction sponging and T6 speed Erlidom can finish it up.

T-rex isn’t meant to fight distracting dinos. It is definitely a threat to others though.

3 Likes

Doesnt matter. Same level thor would beat it anyway do to instant, even if it was slower, which most at that level probably arent.

Brutus can beat Thor if Thor doesn’t crit. We all know how rare that situation is though. Most Thors i fight are 135 speed. I’m starting to see higher ones maybe once a week at most. The next tier is hardly worth it though unless they’re just boosting it to beat Brutus. Everything meant to beat Thor is gonna be well above the 140s

1 Like

Themaxx maxxed boosts on brutus the rexy xD

Not yet, but maybe one day. Currently it has tier 7/8/7 boosts. I’m just saving boosts right now though. Only using speed on my fast ones.

6 Likes

proceratho is ready

tenor

I never thought I would be using a Wayne’s World gif someday. Lol :rofl::t_rex:

Buffed Rexy gets my ultimate respect, but I still dont want to face her. :grimacing:

4 Likes

My Rexy is pretty big

Congratulations on your big Rexy and happy cake day!

I did watch TheMaxx with his rexx on YouTube, and everything get wipe out by his rexx, not even thor can withstand

1 Like